Chapter 14

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

3th p.o.v

Y/N was standing in the Ring in his armor across from Inumuta, who was still observing Y/N. On the pillar, Ryuko was watching her boyfriend as she realized something is going on with his armor.

Ryuko: "What are these particles it's giving off?"

Senketsu: " I can't say, probably something related to the armor itself. Im really glad we get to see him fight without fighting ourselves."

Ryuko: " Yes, you got that right...HEY Y/N!"
That got his attention for a moment since he turned to her.

Ryuko: " LOSE AND YOU SLEEP UNDER THE WINDOW!"

Y/n: "FINE! NOT LIKE IM GONNA LOSE ANYWAY!"
With that, he turned back to his opponent.

Y/n: "get on with your transformation, I wanna get this over with quick."

Inumuta: "Impatient are we? That's alright, so am I."

And so the stars on his uniform started to glow, transforming his uniform as well.

Inumuta: Three-star Goku uniform, Probe Regalia!"

Y/N: huh, neat, Aksis what's the SIVA-dencity level ?

Aksis: SIVA-dencity at 30%"

Y/N: Good, at 60% it should decrease his ability to use his tech."
Y/N though as he drew Wilt. Soon after a gong rung signaling the fight started. But instead of attacking Inumuta....typed all around his body?

typed all around his body?

Y/N: uhhh...are you analyzing me?"

Inumuta: precisely. But it looks like your hard to read with that armor, but nothing I can't manage."

Y/N: Man, you really are a clown... "

After this remark, Y/N dashed forward ready to cut up his uniform. But Inumuta was able to avoid getting struck by the blade by a few hairs. After Y/N passed him, he immediately moved his arm around, to slice backwards into inumutas back, which sadly also missed it's targed. The missed slash was strong enough however, to create a big gust of wind, blowing into some of the pillars and also passing Ryuko.