Chapter 20

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

We were right now getting a lecture on how Ryuko and I were the only ones who can put a stop to the plans of the Kiryuin family, as well as the story of life fibers.

Both: "only us?"

Aikuro: "That's right. Kamui Senketsu as well as the SIVA project were created for one purpose. Fight Life fibers. And the only ones who can use them, are the both of you."

Aksis: "No pressure at all then."

Ryuko: "We are the only one? But why us!"

Aikuro: "Ryuko, you have an unusual high tolerance for Life Fibers, that what gave your fathers the idea. So they created Senketsu for you to hopefully destroy the plan of the Kiryuins. As for Y/N, his father worked on SIVA as a means to fight Life Fibers. But with technology. I'm sure you used the SIVA density."

Y/n: "So I'm basically a wandering Life Fiber killing machine?"

Aksis: "it may be true I was created to fight Life Fiber, but look at all the benefits. All of your attitudes are cracked up to 11 as well as your healing."

Aikuro: "Ryuko. Originally your father worked with the kiryuins. Studying Life Fibers. But when he realized what a thread they were, he left and started to team up with Dr.
L/n who at the time was also researching The fibers. And do hey created a secret organization to stop her. "

Y/n: "Nudist Beach..."

Aikuro: "exactly."

Senkutsu then told us how he remembers how he was born in the Lab, and put to sleep until we discovered him there.

Aikuro: " I'm sorry I kept you in the Dark this long. But the Kiryuins are powerful, you know that. I couldn't tell you the whole story until I was sure you both had complete control over your powers."

Ryuko: "And your job was to put me down without mercy if I lost it to the Life fibers."

Tsumugu: "you got that right. And I still intend to do that."

Y/n: "Over my dead body Mr mohawk."

Aikuro: "Easy now."

After that little, ryuko and I turned to a big monitor screen with a feed that looked straight from a Retro gaming console. Like can't they afford colored cameras?"

Aikuro: "Ragyo Kiryuin runs a clothing empire called REVOCS.
There clothes are found in almost every country. "

Y/n: "And my guess it they all have dormant Life Fibers woven into it?"

Aikuro: "Indeed. Into every piece they make. And I can't imagine what'll happen if they all awaken. But when they do ... The deaths clock for the human race starts ticking."

Y/n: "Well ain't that swell...so what's on schedule now?"

As we were sitting impatiently in our chairs, Mako was taking a nap then waking up and falling asleep over and over until Ryuko...well...

Ryuko: "Ooooh now I get iiiit. Yeeea you want us to use good ol' Senketsu and Aksis to fight for the sake of humanity Riiiight? Weeeell you know what!"

She grabbed her chair, threw it up and back down with her foot on it and a...very pissed expression.

Ryuko: "well you can blow it out your ass!!"

Y/n: "Uh dear would you-"

I was cut of however by ryuko continuing her little rant.

Ryuko: "You think senketsu or Aksis are just a weapon huh?! Just made for fighting and that's it huh?! God...they aren't just weapons, they got both a mind of there own! And you want seketsu to go and kill his own kind...do you realize how messed up that is well I can damn it!"