Chapter 13

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

The 7 Days of the election went by fast than expected. And as I predicted, Ryuko and I were basically never challenged by anyone. And if we were, we quickly disposed of them. Of course we used that week to train as well, so I could control Aksis SIVA better. Right now we were standing in the courtyard of the school with about a third of the schools usual students. The life fiber shield on top of the tower went down, and the queen bee stepped up to the edge.

Satsuki: students of honnoji Academy! For the past week you fought long and hard! However, your fight has only just begun! Welcome, to the sudden death run off! Every Battle over the past week has been recorded!"

Y/N: well that's a lot of cameras then."

Satsuki: and now we know who the survivors are, based on what happens today, I will decide who acquires three-star status! "

Suddenly the ground started shaking like crazy and the ground broke up, revealing 6 spiked pillars.

Satsuki: The 6 pillars are your next challenge, fight your way to the top, and be a front runner in the election!"

Y/N: She is making this up as she goes! Yo Ryuko, if I don't see you at the top of one of these things, you'll sleep under the window!"

With that, I started to dash my way through all students in front of me, I heard Ryuko yell after me of course.

Ryuko: You wouldn't dare do that!"

With that, I heard and saw ryuko make her way to the pillars too. untill I was underneath one of these Pillars, I Forced wilt into the ground, and concentrated, with one last focused push into the ground, a Bunch of SIVA shot up from the ground, pushing me into the air with enough force to put me to the top of the top of one of the pillars.

Aksis: your Really having good control over the SIVA inside you Y/N."

Y/N: Why thank you Aks- wait inside me? What's that supposed to mean?"

Aksis: No need to worry about that just now, I'll explain when the time is right."

Great, now I have that though in my head all day. Looking around in the pillar Circle, I saw the elite 4, obviously, and Ryuko just landed on her pillar.
She gave me a death glare.

Ryuko: You wouldn't dare make me sleep under the window!"
She yelled over to me.

Y/N: Of course not! That was to motivate you Drifter!"

Ryuko: You ass!"

Y/N: Love you too!"

Satsuki: Well well well , the elite 4 live up to there name."

Nonon: Well, did you expect anything different?"

Y/N: Well someone is pretty full of themselves."

Gamagoori: Lady Satsuki! The Elite 4 would like to propose an additional Rule for the sudden death!"

Uzu: Each of us what's a fair shot at fighting Ryuko matoi or Y/N L/N in a fight."

Nonon: We are gonna fight them anyway, might as well do it on a grand stage."

Inumuta: it would be an explosive finally to the academy's first election. Don't you the mi lady"

Satauki: it would. A King of the Hill Final battle!"

Out of the center of the pillars rose a bigger fighting platform into the air.

Y/N: Yup, she's at it again with making shit up as she goes..."