Chapter 11

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

The next few days Ryuko and I were pretty much stomping every club into the ground, with a lot of Sen-i-Soshitsu as well as Moonslices and all. I won't lie, it got pretty exhaustin, even if Ryuko and I split the work. Mako was almost like a machine giving us fight after fight. Which brought us, into the two-star living area, where my suspicion became sad reality...

Ryuko and I were sitting on ta relatively big table,while Bazaro had a meeting with some sort of doctors guild, Sukuyo went to buy a diamond necklace, mataro was invited to some kind of party...leaving me and Ryuko on the table alone until mako joined us.

Mako: "Sorry, the council meeting took longer than expected. Hey where is everyone?"

Y/N: "Out and about doing something."

Mako: "Ah yes, I heard about that. Okay let's talk schedule. After dinner you two are in for some weight lifting. I got you booked out for tomorrow and the day after too."

Ryuko: "What?..."

Mako: "this is the life... A huge mansion, really the life of luxury. Isn't it great? Everyone is so happy now. Let's work to keep it that way. I'm off to bed, goodnight."

Y/n / Ryuko: "night"
With that, the two of us were alone again, till we finished eating and went to bed together.

The next day, the three of use were in the gym which was filled to the brim with students.

Mako: "Alright you to, you will fight every single person in this gym!"

Y/N: "You nuts or something?"

Mako got a out a megaphone from God knows where and started to talk.

Mako: "I'm Mako Mankanshoku, Present of the Fight club! And Ryuko Matoi along with Y/N L/N challenge allof you to a fight! Any questions? No? Fight!!"

Y/N: "sigh fuck me...let's get this over with dear..."

(Timeskip)
After a lot, and I mean A LOT of slicing and diceing with God knows how many Sen-i-Soshitsu, Ryuko and I sat on a bench, exhausted, panting and sweating.

Mako: "Good job you two. Come on, you got another fight scheduled on the field."

With a major sigh from the both of us, we reluctantly got up and followed Mako. Where we had to fight almost as many people as in the gym.

And so after a few more days of fighting, Ryuko and I sat as dinner again... Alone... Ryuko had her head on my shoulder, and a petted her head.

Aksis: "guess it's back to eating alone you two huh?"

Y/N: "Yea...Ryuko?"

Ryuko: "Huh?"

Y/N: wanna go take a bath?"
She blushed a bit, but not as much as the first time she asked it.

Ryuko: "Sure. Wai-- Hey what are you doing?!"

She was screaming since I picked her up bribal style from her chair as I got up.

Y/N: "A prince should carry his Princess, don't you think?"

Ryuko: "You're such a dolt..."

With that, we arrived at the bathroom, where we both took our clothes off before I got into the bath first, and ryuko sat between my legs again, snuggling her back into my chest after checking if the guys were peeping on us from the window... Which they didn't.