Chapter 21

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

After all of that info, we started to make our way back to honnoji Academy. But first Aikuro gave Tsumugu a glove and blade that can cut through a uniforms banshi. How we got to a hanger with Ryuko's and Tsumugus bike, as well as a big truck for aikuro.

Aikuro: "it's just the four of us, so let's not try and get distracted."

Ryuko: "Will mako be okay here alone?"

Y/n: " I feel like she won't stay here."

Aikuro: " dont worry I have a -"

Mako: "You are trying to ditch me again aren't you?!"

And just like I predicted, Moko stood there with all of her souvenirs from Osaka.

Y/n: "Called it."

Ryuko: "Mako..."

Even though I and Ryuko care about Mako, you could clearly see and hear a bit of annoyance in her voice.

Mako: "Well I'm going!"

Ryuko: "But you can't, it's not save there!"

Mako: "What do you mean, that's where I live! Besides I have all these souvenirs to give Mom and Dad!"

And like that Ryuko gave up on arguing and she, as well as Mako hopped onto the red scooter, just like tsumugo and Aikuro got to there vehicles.

Ryuko: "Y/n, hop on."

Y/n: "I'm gonna take my own ride, aksis, if you would."

Aksis: "With pleasure."

Putting my sword into the ground, a big pile of SIVA rose. Soon, I pulled my blade back out, and the pile disappeared leaving a type of bike.

 Soon, I pulled my blade back out, and the pile disappeared leaving a type of bike

Ryuko: "That SIVA stuff is pretty damn handy. "

I nodded and hoped onto the.... pike I call it. Soon after, we all fired up the engines and made our way towards honnoji Academy.

Timeskip --->

It didn't take to long to arrive at Honnoji Academy. But once we did however, we could hear screaming from the stadium. As everyone looked up.

Y/n: "Guess we are to late!"

Aikuro: "Yup, let's hurry!"

He pressed a button in the truck, and the back opened, revealing a.... Mech? And he put his naked ass in there...ohh one of those Osaka machines.

Aikuro: "This thing will get us over the wall and into the stadium. This is my custom DTR!"

Y/n: "You mean doutonboruli Robo?"