Chapter 10

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

After the incident with uzu Sanageyama, and...well each other's confession. I carried Ryuko home to mako and her family, where we soon after arriving started to eat with the family. Everyone said something inaudible do to then speaking with full mouths. Ryuko then complimented how good the croquettes were and I agreed. What I didn't expect was Ryuko holding a croquette in front of my face. She wanted to feed me. I could feel my face heat up a little, and do did hers. I ate it of course, and did the same to her, While everyone looked a little puzzled why we did this.

Sukuyo: Btw Ryuko, I drew a bath for you. You can hop right in."

Ryuko: Thanks ma'am, Y/N you know what to do."

Y/N: You got it drifter."

We both got outnext to the bath and I stood outside the curtains. Then I heard Ryuko chuckle.

Senketsu: what's so funny?"

Ryuko: nothing, I was just thinking how fun dinner was with everyone."

Senketsu: How do?"

Ryuko: Well, my mom died when I was little, and after that, my dad send me to boarding school so...I never really knew what it's like to have a family dinner. But I guess I never really thought about it or cared about it. But now with everyone together eating dinner, the food tastes way better."

Y/N: especially if you feed someone."

Ryuko: y-yeah that too. Buth what sucks..."

Y/N: ...is all the peeping Tom's. Don't worry Ryuko, no one is gonna peep on you from now."

Senketsu: Congrats on finally confessing to her Y/N."

Ryuko: wait you knew? how?"

Y/N: well..when you were unconscious yesterday in Aikuros Room, Aksis pushed me to say my feelings out loud..."

Senketsu: indeed, he said Ryuko, I love you after Aksis pushed him to admitting it."

Y/N: at least no I can say it without worrying how you feel."

Ryuko: Me too Y/N."

With that she came out of the bath, and we headed to bed together, this time, she just wanted to cuddle with her head on my chest.

The next day, the 3 of us sat in lunch and started to unpack what Makos mom made for us. It was a bunch of mystery croquettes.

All three: Thanks for the lunch!"

But before I could give Ryuko one of mine, I knife pinned it onto her lunchbox.

Y/N: okay who ruined our lunch?"

Looking up we saw a guy with a two star uniform.

Jack: Ryuko Matoi and Y/N L/N! I'm Jack Naito, president of the Knife throwing club! Can you take me down?!"

Y/N: one sec asswipe. Ryuko.."

Ryuko: alright."

Ryuko/ Y/N: Rock, paper, Scissor!"

I had scissors, she had Paper, I won, she sighed and started to transform. After she quickly cut up him and his uniform, she quickly disposed of two more club presidents who came up soon after. She sat down, and...put her head in my lap. I blushed, but she didn't phase at all. On instinct I started petting her hair, which made her smile.