Chapter 17

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

After bringing The unconscious Ryuko back home to rest, I left the room to have a talk with Aksis.

Y/n: So Aksis, mind explaining why my shoulder wound is completely healed?"

Aksis: Right...you remember the text you said that 'Awoke' the glove?"

Y/n: Yes, but why is that important?"

Aksis: Because that had nothing to do with the glove, that was to awaken me, in your body."

Y/n: You in my...hold up do you mean to tell me."

Aksis: Yes, you have a bit of the SIVA nano technology implanted into your system. Or why do you think you are able to control it so easily?"

Y/n: So...well damn...that's a pretty big deal..."

Aksis: I'm sorry for keeping it a secret for so long partner."

Y/n: it's cool, I mean having these powers is pretty handy, but...how will Ryuko react..."

I said and looked through the door to her peacefully sleeping form. She looked so sweet and innocent whenever she slept. I was ripped out of my thoughts however, but a piece of paper that flew right through the window and the crack in the doorframe. I picked it up, and looked at it.

Aksis: a tri-city school Raid trip? But why..."

Y/n: ...does she want me in the meeting? In a few days huh..."

I crushed the paper and walked back into Ryukos Room, where I could see her stir awake. She tried moving but...it hurt her.

Y/n: Easy there drifter, your pretty roughed up."

Ryuko: Y/n...what happened? I remember wanting to fight uzu...and then.....Nui Harimi.... And I got consumed by rage and I....I..."
She started to tear up as she realized what she did, but I sat next to her on the bed now, and wrapped my arms around her, trying not to hurt her.

Y/n: you stabbed me, yeah, but look, it's okay, that wasn't you at the time okay, that was the rage and anger that consumed you and your mind. But I got me Ryuko back, and that's all that counts."

She looked at my shoulder, and was confused that the wound was gone, so I explained to her that I had a bit of the nanotechnology of my father inside me. She didn't know what to say...

Y/n: Guess you think I'ma weirdo now, don't you?"

She didn't say anything, she only moved closer and kissed me passionately. Of course I kissed back but still, I was confused. Once we parted, she spoke.

Ryuko: You were always a weirdo Y/n. But you are my Weirdo. And I don't care about that all. You are still you. And I love you."

That made a few tears run down my cheek, she doesn't see me any different. So I cupped her cheeks and kissed her once more which she returned.

Y/n: I love you too, and thanks for accepting me."

-timeskip-

It's been a few days, and we made our way to school in the hope for Ryuko to confront Satsuki. It was still under reconstruction but whatever. Ryuko was taken back after she saw that she caused most of the damage.
At the entrance, Satsuki stood there, looking over the reconstruction.

Satsuki: I see we are back on our feet?"

Ryuko: Where is Nui Harimi?"

Y/N: Ryuko please...give it a rest, your still not 100% healed."