Chapter 1

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------
No one's p.o.v

It was a pretty average Day in (H/C)[home contrary]. Barely any wind, a nice and sunny sky. And a H/C Boy was making his was
Back towards a friend's house after shopping he was staying at since his father was still working on a project with a friend from Japan. Dr. L/N, a scientist specialized in life fiber. Not a lot of people outside of Japan knew of it's existence, but Dr. L/N did. He was working on something with a his friend in Japan, Isshin Matoi. Since he couldn't or rather wouldn't want to bring his Son with him, he was staying with some old friends of his. The boy was 17, about average height and an barely above average body build. Although he was going to school he was training how to sword fight regularly, as well as a some fighting styles with his hands and feet that caught his attention. But apart from being interested in fighting and swords, he was your average boy. the only other thing that stood out was, he liked to be like his father, he tried being a scientist and or technician. He entered his friends house and dropped of the grocerys until a someone yelled for him.

-y/n p.o.v.

Y/N: I'm home!"

I yelled as i put the grocerys on the kitchen table. Just as I placed the last bag on the table, Silvia, my friends mother came rushing into the kitchen, with...tears in her eyes?

Silvia: Y/N...it's your father, he was gonna come back today to surprise you but...but...he was attacked in the private plain her was using, he's in the hospital, not far from here. "

My heart dropped into my pants as I slowly felt tears form in my eyes. I stood there in shock and horror. Why would someone attack my father he never hurt anyone. Is it because of his life f- no no, stop thinking about it now.

Y/N: what?! This can't be why?! I gotta go, say F/N (Friends Name) I be coming late today!"

I yelled as I ran outside again. Quickly hopping onto my bike, I went as fast as I could, not caring about anything in the world right now apart from seeing if my father was ok.

Y/N: Dad...please be okay, please please please!

These were all the thoughts that were running through my mind at the moment. After driving for a few more minutes, I arrived exhausted at the hospital Silvia said my Dad was situated in. I just dropped the bike and ran into the main hall. At the reception the was a woman.

Y/N: please tell me where I can find D/N(Dad name) L/N, I'm his Son Y/N L/N. My friend's mom he was put in here after an attack?! Please let me see him!"

I yelled in panic, not knowing what was going on with my father.

Receptionist: Ahh yes of course, D/N L/N is in Room E115, just down the hall and up the stairs."

Y/N: Thanks Ma'am!"

I yelled as I started running in the direction she pointed me towards. Running up the Stairs I saw an open door, it was Room E115, my father's room. Running inside it I saw, what I never wanted to see...

Y/N: "Dad!!? "

I yelled hoping to get an answer but all I saw were 2 doctors and a nurse, pulling his sheat over his face.

Y/N: No...dad...no."

Doctor1: I'm sorry young man... His wounds were to deep, and he lost too much blood."

Y/N: What... happen to him..."

Doctor2: he had multiple cuts as well as a giant, open stab wound on his stomach. As if someone cut him with a giant scissor."