Chapter 7

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Ryuko: Senketsu!"

I got woken up by Ryuko jumping up from what sounds like a nightmare.

Y/N: Ryuko? You okay? Had a nightmare I'm gues-...sing."

My sentence go interrupted by a siren, and mako yelling 'we are going to be late' over and over. Looking at the clock it was...4am? Da hell. Looking over to a very familiar scream, me and ryuko Realized that Makos Mom was murdering- I mean washing Senketsu.

Ryuko/ Y/N: Senketsu!

Sukuyo: Morning you two, slept well?"

Ryuko: Y-yes ma'am, uhm...is that my uniform you are washing?"

Sukuyo: sure is hun, I'm just giving it one last scrub for good measure."

I don't know if I should feel bad for senketsu or if I should be laughing. At the end of it, Makos mom was lecturing Ryuko about how it's her duty as a mom to take care of stuff like that, and our job as students to learn and all. This conversation continued until another Siren was going off.

Mako: Ahh! I forget to keep panicking! Come on Ryuko, Y/N today is the big day!"

Ryuko: Big day?"

Y/N: what are you on about mako?"
We couldn't even argue, before mako was handing us our weapons and pushed us towards the front door.

Senketsu: "Ryuko! Please don't leave me! You are the only one who can hear me!"

Y/N: I can too you know..."

Senketsu: What- I'll be happy about that later-!"
He was silenced by an Iron to the...Face?

Ryuko: Senketsu!"

Mako: Senketsu? Did you give your uniform a name? Man you must be really lonely."

Y/N: She isnt-"

I got interrupt yet again, by Mako grabbing me and Ryuko by the pyjama collar and sprinting out of the house. Wait how strong is Mako? Dafuq? We jumped down some stairs into a flood of people. Suspiciously enough, one had a piece of paper on there back. I looked at it and...

Y/n, we gotta talk after school, it's about that Armor of yours

-Aikuro Mikisugi

Great what does he want with my gear? No matter right now we were all riding on the crowd of people thanks to Ryukos Guitar case.

Y/N: What's wrong with everyone today?"

Ryuko: beats me."

Mako: Today is the day where the no-stars fight for there life's to get to school, it's a day of reckoning, it's a day of death, it's....No-late day!"

Y/N: what kind of bullshit is that!"

Turning around a few houses got crushed, and One of the Elite 4 rides in on some weird looking ship thing. I'm not even gonna question it.

Gamagoori: Haha! Do I detect some Confusion here?!"

Ryuko: Bite me jerk!"

Gamagoori: My title, is Chair of the Disciplinary committee, and one of Honnojis Elite Four, Ira Gamagoori! Pay attention you two! You are participating in No-Late day! Once every semester, you will be required to run an obstacle course designed by the Disciplinary committee! It starts at 4amwhen the Siren goes of in the slums! The no starts must then evade the traps, and make it to the school before the first bell! At 8:30am! But if you happen to be late, you will be expelled!"