22.

"Come on, Jaehyun. It will be entertaining!" They were in Japan - modern, huge, and yet so traditional and impressive country. All ten of them landed in that stunning country a few hours ago and went through the usual busy airport routine, filled with their fans greeting them and journalists, taking photos from every possible angle, which will be later all over the internet

Few performances and interviews were planned there for them as promotions for their comeback and of course, Yuta wanted to show the team some cool places he knew about as a Japanese. Especially to Jaehyun, who was never with him in Japan before, so he could show the boy everything, even the places other members already saw.

The night they arrived, all of them were supposed to go to bed early due to their next day's long-planned schedules and most of them listened to the command of their manager and stayed in their hotel rooms, ordering a bunch of food to keep themselves entertained in some way before they will get sleepy.

But then, there was WinWin, who was trying so hard to convince Jaehyun, that going to a small pub nearby their hotel won't kill them and that their manager won't get to know about it. "One-shot. Just one and we will go back, I promise." Chinese boy gazed at him with begging expression in his dark eyes.

"Aish... You are annoying. Okay. But just one!"

Just one glass of some good alcohol won't hurt them, right? They are old enough to not get wasted from that and to know when they have enough for being able to work normally tomorrow and don't suffer from hungover instead.

"But guys, you are breaking rules. Manager said-" Mark tried to stop them from doing what both intended to do as soon as he listened to their whole conversation. Not that Mark would be someone who would stick to rules all the time, but he was definitely on the more angel-like side of the group, which respected their manager's wishes and commands.

"Rules are here, so we can break them. Don't tell anybody, Mark, and I will take you to hotpot once we come back to Seoul." Sicheng stopped Mark from asking more questions, obviously with knowing the young Canadian boy's likings more than anyone else, becuase Mark's eye excitedly lit up when he heard the word 'hot pot'. WinWin just grinned and took Jaehyun by the wrist, dragging him through the hallway.

"If someone asks, where are we, we went to look at sakura trees. It is their season. Okay, Mark?" The youngest of them energetically nodded, satisfying both Jaehyun and Sicheng because now, they had their backup if someone suddenly wanted to meet them.

They never knew what could happen, so it was better, that someone was saving their asses if their absence was seeming weird to someone. Especially their manager wouldn't bet he happiest person on the earth if he knew what these two wanted to do without his approval.

"Put it on, I don't want anyone to take pictures of us." WinWin took a face mask out of the pocket of his winter coat and handed it to Jaehyun. They had to cover their money-making popular faces at least a bit from the people outside and almost everyone was luckily wearing masks here so they wouldn't look too suspicious hopefully.

With quiet footsteps and carefully looks around them, they managed to get all the way down from their floor to the exit of the hotel building without building any suspiciousness in passing hotel employees who knew very well that one of their customers were members of a well-known boy group.

Soon after that, they found themselves in the busy night streets of Japan, outside of the safety of the hotel and away from both their members and manager. Not gonna lie, both of them felt like cool kids when they took the first deep breath of cold night air, knowing that they are breaking the rules.