10.

The recording was slowly coming to the end. They were just trying to record the scraps of their title song for the next comeback, which sounded pretty good, at least to Jaehyun himself. It was a pretty catchy melody that was easy to remember, a typical feature of the title song. Although there were much more elaborate and detailed songs in the album, the title one was always the one that crawled into people's heads after the first listening.

Jaehyun loved how the producer was thinking. His melodies really got stuck in Jaehyun's mind. He had to say that if he was still a fan and not a part of the group, he would totally love it. Probably it would be one of his most favorite comebacks.

Even though they spent the whole day in the small recording studio, going on small breaks just to the restroom or for lunch, they weren't even half-way through the recording. At least a few more weeks will be needed to get this thing done before they would be able to start filming the music video.

Now Jaehyun really felt how hard it actually is to make one comeback. He was always annoyed that his favorite groups always took so much time to create another album, but now when he was looking at it from a different point of view, he couldn't imagine this would take less than three months.

He managed to get from Taeyong as soon as they called him into the recording box and somehow stayed from him the whole day, using Mark to help him with it as he was asking him several questions and the young boy was more than happy to be asked for something.

"Okay, over for tonight. Good work. Keep it up."

The producer told them as he saved the files and took his own jacket from the chair. All of them clapped for his great work and watched him leave the studio as first. He thanked them with a warm smile and waved as a goodbye.

"Jaehyun. Come ahead."

The staff member who was visiting the studio earlier this day appeared again, this time, taking Jaehyun by his arm and took him from the studio, before other members could do the same thing. He began to drag him unnaturally quickly beyond the reach of the other members. He was confusedly looking around as he didn't even know where exactly are they heading.

Already in the corridor that led to the entrance of the building, Jaehyun had heard the voices of several people and saw camera flashes every time someone came out of the building. A bit of anxiety appeared in his head as they were heading exactly that way.

The staff member stopped him before they were close enough to take photos of them, pulled a black face mask out of his pocket and put it on Jaehyun's face. The man also put on the hood of his hoodie and pulled his baseball cap more into his eyes. Jaehyun saw almost nothing if he was, to be honest. He, therefore, believed the man knew where Jaehyun should be going.

The boy felt a grip on his arm again. This time stronger. The man began to make his way out without wondering who was in their way. The only thing Jaehyun knew was that they were outside for a moment when a strong wind hit him on a piece of exposed skin on his face.

He could feel someone bumping to him every second, shouting of the people, and the lights of the cameras were not exactly twice as pleasant, even though they weren't heading straight into his eyes as they were hidden under the cap.

Finally, to his relief, he found himself in the car as the staff member pushed him inside. The door closed behind him immediately causing the sounds from outside to be muted to Jaehyun's relief. He found himself alone with the driver. Jaehyun took off his hood, baseball cap and face mask, which he put in his pocket and took a deep breath.