19.

I warn every single soul out there, who are reading this piece of... something. I know that all of you are probably younger than 18 years old. Guess what?... Me too. 

This is going to be some (for someone) really detailed chapter with smut, so if you are someone, who does not like these kinds of chapters, then wait till next one. Do not report. I am writing this instead of studying for my literature test, so you owe me.

And for those thirsty little fuc*ers out there... I know you have been waiting for this all these 18 chapters. This will not be the last one. But still, enjoy this. Bring some popcorn, prepare your keyboards to comment, and please do not choke on your coke, cause I need someone to read the rest of the book too.

I quite cringed at some parts while writing this. I just hope, that my mom still thinks I am writing some romance novel, cause if she finds out, that her daughter wrote this, she would send me to some Christian girl school in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. 

You will probably never read smut with so fast change from that 'fifty shades of gray' to  'Winnie-the-Pooh'.

Thanks for your attention. (Half of you probably have not even read this, but whatever.)

U N E D I T E D = MISERABLE

Do you remember Jaehyun's courage?

Now, you would hardly find her somewhere, even if you searched for years. His back was pressed against the room door, his heart pounding wildly, afraid of everything to come.

"Where did you lose the courage?"

When Jaehyun heard the click of the lock at the door, he cursed at himself, how freaking idiot he was. If he survives, he will thank God.

"Fuck." He hissed as he felt Taeyong's hot breath traveling down from his jawline to his neck. Two strong hands gripped his hips and made them bump into Taeyong's crotch. Jaehyun felt as older's members started to brush against his own in perfect sync and it made Jaehyun junior pretty lively.

"You are a naughty boy today... I haven't taught you that." His full lips slowly started pecking soft skin on the younger's neck. "I will teach you some manner, shall I?" It hasn't taken Taeyong long to find the sweet spot, that made Jaehyun go crazy, just by breathing on it. 

His lips sucked on it and earned a loud moan.

"Be quiet baby, we haven't even started yet. You don't want to bother other people, am I right?"

Those two hands found their way under the younger's t-shirt. They were slowly exploring all of that beauty, which was hidden for Taeyong's eyes. He felt how tense younger's body was under his touch. He felt every single muscle and every inch of his silky skin.

 It took just one little touch to make Jaehyun's body beg for more. His head was maybe refusing all of this, but his body wanted the right opposite. It didn't resist it. It could not resist Taeyong. 

His husky voice, strong grip, possessiveness, and lust.

But Jaehyun was also something, that made Taeyong go crazy. He couldn't hold himself when he saw that hot mess, Jaehyun was every single time, he touched him, when he heard his heaven moans and when he imagined what he could do with that boy.