21.

@nctjaeyong just posted a photo:

89 549 likes

@nctjaeyong - I literally can't. They are so adorable and charming while being together. In the last few days, they were both so clingy, protective and friendly to each other, am I the only one seeing that? They are always smiling, when they see each other... Jesus. I am soft and jealous at the same time.

View all 48 569 comments

@maryhamilton_ - I never thought I will like some ship so soon. This ship has most of the real looking moment, from all I have seen so far. They are just raw and exciting.

@nctislife - My babies, love them so much. Did anyone notice how jealous both of them are when one of them flirt with some other members? Taeyong always does something with other members, meanwhile, Jaehyun is in the corner upset, pouting like a little baby.

@yourgayboyhenry - Jaehyun is literally a definition of panicked gay, whenever Taeyong is nearby. 

@suzylisakim - Visual ship goals. I cannot wait to see them in Japan this weekend.

"Super M?" Jaehyun puzzledly looked at the brown-haired boy after he heard about the project which company's management created on their last meeting and which included not only Mark, but even Taeyong as the final line-up.

It was still weird for the young idol to get used to the fact, that they were always planning something new with them - it could be fashion commercial, solo album, acting role, MC opportunity or even the new sub-unit or group debuting - just to keep them relevant or milk the popularity they got.

Honestly, it wasn't that of big surprise if Jaehyun really thought about it in dept. Taeyong was the ace of their team even if some people didn't have to like that and it was even more obvious in behind the scenes, out of the sight of fans. The company just had him as their golden boy in everything and needless to say, that Jaehyun wasn't too far away from that title either with his massive popularity and hype.

"We are going to start practicing and recording after we come back from Japan."

Jaehyun's eyes looked like puppy's ones at that moment when he was watching Taeyong, still trying to cope with the information he got from him and which meant that he would have to function without the leader being around more often than he ever wanted to.

It wasn't just because they were love birds, who were like glued together, but Jaehyun was still quite lost in the huge industry and whenever he felt a bit confused or uncomfortable, Taeyong was the person, on which the boy's eyes landed and asked for help.