20.

edited 21.07.2020

"Where were you two? We said we'll meet here again in an hour. You're twenty minutes late." The director looked at them with a stern look in his eyes. He has worked with the group before and he didn't expect that Taeyong would be the person to come this late. He was not only disappointed but also pissed off because he wasn't planning on staying there to early morning hours, just because someone came late.

The other members were already sitting in a semi-circle on chairs, staring at the couple who had just arrived. Some of them were suspiciously eyeing the couple and some looked genuinely bored from having to work for the whole day. Not to mention that they would be glad if the break was longer.

"I'm sorry we fell asleep and didn't hear the alarm. It won't happen again, we promise."

Taeyong sat down in the nearest chair and pulled Jaehyun to the one next to him to not make the director even madder at them for making him look at them choosing seats like little children. Needless to say that Jaehyun barely kept the painful groan in his throat, because it felt like a freaking maserati would just hit him to his ass in the high speed when he landed his butt on the wooden chair.

 Taeyong glanced at him and didn't resist the urge to quietly chuckle at the face, Jaehyun has made - him trying to look attractive and hide the pain at the same time created quite an amusing sight. He did feel a bit bad for doing this to the boy before filming, but their working place is never just comfortable.

"Taeyong..." WinWin leaned closer to the leader, glancing quickly at the director to make sure the cameras were not rolling yet, before he shared his thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Why you smell like sex?"

----

"T-Taeyong Hyung.. s-s-stop it please!" Jaehyun was again dying from laughter as the older one was tickling him like crazy. He felt like he was going to explode or collapse in any second from the ticklish sensation which all over his body. He never got why all of the special agents in the movies didn't use tickling as a torturing method.

At least he would tell them even his dick size to them if they started tickling him like that.

"Give me a kiss then." 

Taeyong came closer to Jaehyun's face with his eyes closed and cocky smile on his pinky lips, waiting for the younger initiating the kiss for the first time. Jaehyun was looking at the lips, which were in front of him, waiting just for him and no one else, shyly with cheeks red as a tomato. 

How he hated his cheeks burning...It made him look like a shy school girl all the time.

"I am waiting." 

"I hate you so much, you jerk." Jaehyun quickly removed the distance between their lips and connected them into a cute quick peck, which was on the level of a kid from a kindergarten, who has his first crush. Taeyong on the other side wanted more than some childish kiss, so he was the one who took the initiative from the younger one, once again. 

And led it into something more edgy and playfull.

"No, you love me and I must teach you how to kiss properly." He made a honest opinion between sloppy kisses and slowly caressed Jaehyun's cheek, enjoying the every second of opportunity which showed up in front of them. Take into account that they were in the job and around the hotel, there were still cameras which were trying to get some useable tapes of them.