16

16

Demario Reed

I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car with Cody and Cassius and it was awkward as fuck for me because Kayja kept sending me nudes and sexting me .

I felt fraud as fuck for fucking with my best friends' little sister .. I knew she was supposed to be off limits especially with her being four years younger than me but I couldn't help but to fall in love with her .

She was so sweet and down to earth yet she was so fun , carefree,  and wild . Not to mention how beautiful she was .

" Rio bitch you don't hear me talking to you " Cody yelled snapping me from my thoughts .

" Nah what you say bro ? "'I questioned .

" I said don't be texting your bitch while we conducting business . I don't know what she be doing to your ass but you be in a fucking daze ... pussy whipped ass " He said .

" Nigga Cassius back there texting " I said adding him in the mix .

" Csssius not pussy whipped on nobody though " Cassius said speaking in third person as he continued texting on his phone .

" I mean ... you is a little . Since when the fuck you spend so much time with a bitch , one you not fucking at that " Cody asked .

" She not a bitch bro and she cool that's all. I'm about to give us some space anyways cause she on some other shit " Cassius said .

" Like what ? " I asked being nosy .

" Nigga i'm not about to tell y'all my business " Cassius said mugging us .

" We tell you all our business " Cody said .

" Nigga ... Rio still ain't telling nobody who his bitch is " Cassius said . " But like ... she want fuck but i'm not trying to do that "

" Why ? " I asked confused because I knew Cassius and he loved fucking .

" I don't know it's like .... I don't think she really ready to fuck I think she just want fuck because she know what i'm out here doing and like Kaia cool as hell and I fuck with her so it's like with her i'm not trying to do her like that , take her virginity knowing she not ready and knowing I'm not ready to give her what she really wants from me " He said.

" wow " I said shocked .

" This nigga in love " Cody said not taking nothing serious and Cassius smacked his teeth.

" Get the fuck outta here with that shit . I'm just saying I fuck with shorty and I wouldn't do her like I do everybody else " He said 

" So you would cuff her ? " I asked .

" Nah ... like I don't know what the fuck wrong with her or what she wanna be with me so bad for but like she deserve way better than me so I wouldn't " He said . "

" Nobody wanna talk about this sappy ass shit on our way to kill some niggas " Chris finally spoke up causing them to chuckle .

——————

Kayja Karsen

I sat in the living room watching tv ignoring Kaia who moved around the kitchen . Cassius asked her can she have dinner for him when he got back and of course she obeyed his command .

I was mad with Kaia because I was a real friend who cared about her and was trying to help her not get hurt .

" So you really not talking to me because I sucked your brothers dick ? " Kaia blurted out looking at me causing me to bust out laughing at the way she said it .