36

They say I'm crazy, I'm bipolar, I need some damn help
Why say forever if we gon' die by our damn self?
She said, "She lovin' me", that her feelings was strong
But after every funeral, life must go on, that's how it go

" Why you always listening to sad ass music all the time ? " Kaia asked Cassius as she turned his radio down that was playing sweet little lies by Rod Wave.

This was the third song he had played by Rod wave and they were all depressing . " I could relate to his music that's why .. Don't nobody say shit when you be listening to then sad ass love songs " He told her .

" That's not all I listen to though. I have variety with my music I listen to sad music , hype music , gospel music , r&b " She corrected him .

" yeah whatever " he said glancing at her as her phone started going off with a bunch of text messages . " I hope you put that shit up when we get to the restaurant , damn phone go off all day ... who you texting like that anyways "

" i'm texting the group message I have with your sisters and then i'm texting Icesis and Meeka separately " She said. causing him to smack his teeth . " what ? " she questioned  .

" can I tell you something without you getting mad ? " He asked .

" It depends " she said side eyeing him already coming up with a thousand scenarios in her head of what it was he was about to tell her and none of them were good . She grabbed her purse from on side of her and clutched her taser just in case he was about to say some bullshit .

" You being stupid " He said causing her to look over at him . 

" Excuse me ? " She said .

" I ain't say nothing before because I don't want to come off as if im trying controlling you or trying tell you what to do but why the fuck would get back cool with Icesis ?" He asked her .

" We've been friends since elementary school , that was a petty argument "

" Exactly.. your friend since elementary school used one petty argument to call you stupid and belittle you and your relationship " He said causing Kaia to sigh .

" People say things they don't mean when they mad " Kaia said .

" I don't too much like my pops but one thing he taught was it's two people they always tell the truth no matter what a drunk person and a mad person .. so no people say things they mean when they mad . " He said .

Kaia didn't respond him she just sat looking out the window  . " And then you sitting here falling for Meeka's game . Something about her and Logan's whole facade just don't seem right to me . You telling me she didn't have money for an abortion that he all but forced her to get but her excuse for staying with him is that he taking care of her ? She got too many plot hoes missing in her story . and not only that she basically admitted that she's so called with him for money so why you think she friends with you ? You too nice to your friends and everybody know your mama has money and you be blessing your friends that's why she want to be your friend so bad " He said .

" You do make a point with that " Kaia admitted. " I just be feeling sorry for her "

" you can't feel sorry for somebody that don't feel sorry for they damn self . She basically agreed to be Logan's punching bag as long as he taking care of her so that's on her . I'm not saying this to be mean but stay out they business , stop helping up for her when they get into it and I would really feel better if you keep your distance from her because he could snap on you just for being with her or helping up for her , you not exempt to his hands " He said.

" So you would just let him hit me ? " Kaia asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Cassius smacked his teeth. " Why the fuck would - stop saying dumb shit out your mouth. You know if anybody put they hands on you ima kill them but i'm saying I would rather you not be put in a position where it can happen at all " He explained and she nodded .