34

Chapter Thirty Four

" I just feel like they both crazy " Kayja told Kaia . They were sitting outside of one of their favorite brunch spots in downtown Atlanta and Kayja was venting to Kaia about what happened between her EJ and Rio .

" Kaia are you even listening to me ? " Kayja asked her when she didn't respond to what she was saying .

" yeah hold up give me a minute .. im trying to see something " She said as she watched two familiar faces argue across the street from her .

" what are you ... ohhh shit " Kayja asked when she followed Kaia eyes and saw what she was looking at .

" Do you think they mess around ? "

" Obviously.. but that's not a good thing . From what she's been telling me about her mysery man and from what i've seen myself he's abusive among other things .. it's crazy because I never got those vibes from him " Kaia said .

Feeling somebody looking at them Meeka looked over and caught Kaia watching them . " Let's go Kaia's here and she sees us " Meeka said .

" So what ? the fuck you so scared of Kaia seeing us for unless you been running to mouth telling our business " He asked .

" I haven't told her anything .. let's go please " she begged .

" What's there to tell me ? " Kaia asked causing Meeka to jump because she didn't see her walk over to them .

" Hey Kaia .. " Meeka's boyfriend smoke to Kaia .

" Hey Logan , Hey Meeka ! Meeka I didn't know that Logan was the mystery boyfriend you been telling me about " Kaia said glaring at Logan .

" um yeah " Meeka said awkwardly .

" I mean that's crazy .. because he just kissed me the other night I think you should leave him alone and find you somebody better " Kaia said .

" Kaia go on somewhere being messy .. mind your business and worry about you and Cassius not me and Meeka " Logan said .

" Ok but I have a quick question . I seen Meeka at school with a black eye and she - " before she could finish her sentence Meeka put her hand over her mouth .

" Kaia please " She begged because all Kaia was doing was making things worse for her .

" Oh you was running yo mouth huh ? " Logan asked Meeka chuckling . Meeka didn't respond . " I asked you a question A'Meeka "

" No I didn't tell her anything " Meeka said on the verge of tears.

" Logan you need to chill out " Kaia said .

" You need to mind your business , come'on Meeka " Logan said. .

" No she's not going anywhere with you " Kaia said as she stood infront of Meeka like she was her body guard . " You need to go calm down and chill out you know you wasn't raised to be acting this way "

" and you know you wasn't raised to be acting dick crazy behind a grown ass drug dealer that fucks every bitch he comes in contact with . How the fuck you sititng here trying to act like Meeka best friend when she was sucking your nigga dick not too long ago ? " Logan fussed .

Kaia didn't bother to respond to him . " Come'on Meeka " Kaia said as she pulled Meeka away .

" Ima show your ass Meeka .. you want show out infront of them but ima show you " Logan threatened as he got in his car and sped off .

Kaia Meeka and Kayja sat back down at their table and continued looking through their menus . " You want to look at my menu to see what you want to eat ? " Kaia asked her .