1

Chapter One
Kaia Moore

it's crazy how something so little as having a crush on someone can have such a big impact on your life .

Three years

That's how long i've been dreaming of Cassius and I getting together , given my dream came true I got the chance to be with him but not how I wanted .

Actually nothing Cassius and I went through was like my dreams . Whenever I dreamed of Cassius and I it was always like those cliche love stories that happens in movies and books . We'd start off as friends and eventually we fall in love with each other , get married and have kids and live happily ever after but that stuff never happens in real life .

It was too late when I realized that I was making myself look stupid over Cassius but i was so thirsty for his attention but being thirsty for attention didn't do me so good .

"Don't get involved with him"

"He's no good"

"He's just gonna fuck over you like he does every other girl"

That's what everyone told me about him . Shit he even told me himself that he was no good for me , but did I listen ? No .

I was just so infatuated with him that I just had to get him , I didn't care what it took .

I was crazy about him and honestly I think every girl has that one guy they were crazy about . That one guy that they'd do anything to be with him . For most people these crushes are some type of celebrity but for me it was just Cassius .

Cassius wasn't a celebrity , shit he was a regular person just like me but because of the money , power , and the respect he had in streets along with his good looks me and almost every other girl in the city was crazy over him but not as crazy for him as me .

Everything about him was perfect to me but nothing about us was perfect .

Do you know what thirst is ?

Thirst is an epidemic that seems to be spreading fast . Where a male or female does anything for the opposite sex because they are yearning for their attention or sex . The only way to be cured is to get what they have desperately been needing.

That's the perfect way to describe Cassius and I's relationship. I was thirsty for his attention that I did any and everything I felt had to be done to get him to notice me , to make him want me .

I think the reason I was so thirsty for Cassius' attention is because I was use to boys throwing themselves at me .

I was pretty big deal in town in fact I was the what you called the IT girl of town . Me alongside my two best friends Milan and Icesis .

Just like Cassius I was known for my good looks as well . If I do say so my self i'm definitely a sight to see with my light skin complexion and my slim thick frame .

Beside my looks I stayed on my shit . Everywhere I went I was dressed like I was going to walk on a runway.

At only seventeen years old I was shitting on bitches twice my age. I was blessed with two cars a cocaine white BMW I8 Coupe and a rose gold Audi R8 . Not to mention I wore nothing but designer clothes even my pajamas were name brand.