28

28

Thirty minutes later ...

After fighting most his anger out his system Cassius was sitting inside of the car store smoking to cool down while they waited on the man to come change their license plates and car details .

He was sitting by himself smoking when Kaia walked in . " what was that ? " She asked as she stood infront of him and folded her arms across her chest .

" what was what ? " he asked .

" that ... you were acting like a maniac " she said . She had never seen him act that way and she was shocked to say the least .

" Kaia this is why I always told you I can't be with you . There's different sides to me you only been seeing the good but now you finally saw the bad . I rarely get upset but when I do I black out and that's what happened and that wasn't even a full blackout " he said .

" it wasn't that serious " she said .

" wasn't that serious ? my homeboy since elementary been fucking my sister for two years ? and he legal and she underage get the fuck outta here " He said  .

Kaia didn't say anything cause she understood his anger . " come here " he said .

" what ? " Kaia asked as she walked over to him . He pulled her on his lap so that she was straddling him and rested his hands on her ass .

" Cassius what you doing , i told you i was done with you " She said lowly . Truth was , she felt relaxed and comfortable being on him but she was trying to be be strong and fall back under his spell again .

" but you was just tonguing me down earlier ... stop trying to front like you don't still want me as much as I want you " He said .

" I don't want what all comes with you though " she said .

" when we was fucking I was only fucking you and that's the truth ! god can strike me down right now if i'm lying " He said .

" put it on kayja "

Cassius looked her in her eye " on kayja and my dead mama I was only fucking with you .. Kaia I was real when I told you that I like you and I got feelings for you but the one time I was in a relationship I got fucked over so you can understand why i'm a little skeptical . Having feelings for somebody and caring for somebody this shit is new to me . I know if we rush into some shit ima fuck it up and the last thing i want to do is hurt you ... so i'm just asking you to just be patient with me " He said and she nodded .

" ok " she said and Cassius kissed her lips. " but you gotta apologize to my friend for choking her out .. I don't appreciate that "

"  man she lucky I ain't whoop her ass " he said as he gave her another kiss .

" Cassius " she said .

" Kaia you killing the mood we can talk about Kayja ass later " He said as he kissed her again and this time she shutup and allowed him to kiss her .

" you not wanting to leave me at the store earlier made me fuck with you even harder ... most bitches would've left " he said .

" i'm not most bitches " she said .

" I know " he said as the door opened . Cassidy walked in and looked at the two of them .

" I could've sworn you said you was done his ass for good " She said .

" Nah shorty ain't going nowhere " Cassius said confidently as he kissed Kaia's cheek.

" Whatever the dudes with the cars is here " She said as she left .