BonChap - I Miss Them

3rd Person POV

"You should stop play and sleep dongsaeng ah!" A male nudged his sibling's arm. "I know, later. I want to finish this stage." "Tch! You keep on saying that for 2 hours now." The older male stand up and shake his head, "I'll check the others first. I want YOU to stop playing when I come back. I know how tired you're from working." "Neee!" The younger male wave his hand and continue playing without looking at his hyung at all.

Kim Yeong Sik, or Darren Kim, is a game addict like his appa. Meanwhile Kim Yeong Hyeon, or Darell Kim, is a workaholic also like his appa. Yeong Sik got their appa's playful personalities while Yeong Hyeon got their appa's serious personalities. They often forget to eat or take a rest if their dongsaeng, Kim Young Il, or Iris Kim, reminding them or even pulling them away from their work table. The Kim twins is now already 25 years old and helping their parents with their family business. Young Il is 15 years old but already in university, she got her parents smart brains and she'll start helping at her eomma's business after graduate.

Right now they're on one of their family private jet with their 2nd family, the BTS childs, and PA. They want to spend their usual winter holiday together. They still doing this even when they're not in school anymore since they don't want to lose contact and they love each other dearly. This year, they decided to spend it at Bali, Indonesia.

Allister Min is joining his parents path and become a composser for CM Ent. while he's also doing modelling and acting under the same agency. Noe is already died from sickness 2 years ago and Yoongi moving in with Taehyung and Lucie again since he keep on crying and can't face the reality, leaving Allister on their home alone (thx god their houses is right next to each other). Kim Taehyung is still helping his sons from behind, Yeong Sik will beccome the CEO of CM Ent. while Yeong Hyeon will become the CEO of Pierre's clothing that Lucie's manage before. Lucie is already retired right after Yeong Hyeon taking over the business. She also helping Young Il and guide her so she can take over the boutique later. Yoongi is already retired right after he found out that Noe is sick and need to stay at hospital. He's really thankful to Taehyung and Lucie that always there for him.

Kim Hae Won is already debuting as a soloist for Big Hit when she's 15 years old. She's now has fans from many country and making her parents proud. Jin is already retired from being chef, he's happy with his life and didn't regret anything at all (except his stupid young self that did horrible things to Taehyung and Yoongi). Go Ha Eun and Jin already moved from Seoul to Jeju. They open a small restaurant there and enjoying the nature everyday. 

Kim In Su is now working at CM Ent. LA as model and actor, he already played in 3 Hollywood movie so far. Kim Min Sun is studying while opening a cafe in Seoul with Jung Hei Ran. After finish school, Min Sun want to study fashion and make her own clothing brand. Namjoon is already retired as composer and private teacher, he's a producer at Big Hit since 8 years ago. Shin Ji Yoo is helping at her daughter's cafe once in a while.

Jung Hei Ran is still studying while opening a cafe with Kim Min Sun. After finish school, she want to pursue dance and help her appa with his dance studio. Hoseok is now not teaching dancing anymore, his dance studio is already big enough and has a few branch around South Korea. Geum Dae Ho also helping Hoseok with his business. They're also still updating their youtube channel every week.

The Park twins, Park Chung Hee and Park Sun Hee, are now a model and actor under CM Ent. Japan. They applied when Jimin and Jungkook decided to moved to Japan right after their vacation at Hawaii around 14 years ago. The Park twins still have a long way to go but they're enjoying this journey. Jimin is already retired as a dancer while Jungkook still painting. Jimin is now opening a dance class near their home, right beside Jungkook's studio.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Finally!" Yeong Hyeon drop his body on the bed. "Don't forget we only have an hour before we gather for lunch later hyung." Yeong Hyeon just humming and close his eyes, making Yeong Sik shake his head. They book one of their family resorts here for privacy since some of their friends are artists. All of them got their own room except for the Kim twins that didn't want to separate. "It felt like years before we finally can gather like this again. I miss them so much." said Yeong Sik making Yeong Hyeon laugh. "True.. Making me miss our childhood huh? Where we can't wait for winter holiday during the whole school days so we can gather together like this. Our 2nd family that didn't care even if we're from rich family, that accept us for who we're." Yeong Hyeon sigh. "Yeah. It's good that we can met a great friends like them so early in our life." Both of the twins laughing.

"It's all thanks to appa and his angel heart." The older male said and getting up from the bed, "come on! Let's go to the pool. I believe Allister, In Su and Chung Hee is swimming right now." They change their clothes and walk to the pool.

" They change their clothes and walk to the pool

~ end ~