32 - What They did to You

Taehyung's POV

I just finish giving tour to Yoongi hyung around my house, we're back to where his room will be. "You can stay here hyung, you can change the decoration if you want to." I chuckle. I actually already told Louis to change one of the guest bedroom into Yoongi hyung style and put a few Kumamon plushies there. "Rest for now, we'll talk again after you get your rest hyung. Love you." I kiss his cheeks and give him a quick hug before close his door and walk to my own room.

"Don't worry Tae, Yoongi is already here and safe with us." Lucie hug me, I lay my head on her shoulder and let out a sigh. "I know and I'm thankful about it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Morning hyungie, did you already eat breakfast?" I ask him while still closing my eyes and enjoying the afternoon breeze

"Morning hyungie, did you already eat breakfast?" I ask him while still closing my eyes and enjoying the afternoon breeze. "Mmm.. How did you know it's me if you didn't open your eyes?" I chuckle, "you're quite hyung. If it's Louis, he'll only come when there's something related to work. Lucie will just sit and play with the water. While you just stand there and looking at me." "I see.." "You can take another pool floats from the storage hyung. There's also an automatic air pump there. Come and join me here if you're already eat hyung. Let's enjoy the afternoon breeze before we start talking." I can hear him walking and the sound of the automatic air pump after that. Soon I hear a sound of something on the water, I open my eyes and see Yoongi hyung on a float. He's laughing and enjoying the water. I smile and close my eyes again.

 I smile and close my eyes again

We stay silent a few minutes. "So.. What do you want to talk about Tae?" I lift my head and see him. "Let's go to my study room then." We quickly getting out from the pool and put back the floats before walking to the house. I told him to take a shower first since I'll also take one before we meet at my study room.

"So.. Tell me what they did to you hyung. The whole truth, from the start until the last one. No lying, no cover up." I told him to sit in front of me. He keep quite a few seconds and soon start talking. My expression grow colder and dark at his story. Well, the good thing is they didn't do much and it just start around 2 months before Sejin hyung help him. But still, I can't forgive them. I thought they've change and regret what they did to me. I scoffed and rub Yoongi hyung hands, "you're safe here hyung. No one will hurt you again. I promise. Do you still want to working at music industry?" "I'm tired with idol life actually. But I still don't know what I want to do other than music." "Well.. You can work as a composser at my company hyung. I'll be glad to accept you." I smile, "but we need you to learn english first." I laugh at his scowling face, "I can find you a good teacher hyung. Sorry that I can't help you by myself." "It's okay Taehyung, you're busy. I understand."

"Welcome to the family then." Yoongi hyung smile at me.

~ tbc