27 - Proposing?

Taehyung's POV

Today I'll propose to Lucie. I know our relationship is just.. A year? But we've been best friends since we're small. I even already talk with my parents and her parents since a month ago actually. I went to Paris and didn't inform Lucie, who's at Nantes at the moment. Our parents happy and give me their blessing. I know we're still young, but I know that I've found my soulmate since years ago.

My sisters and brothers are now distracting Lucie at the mall. Junie hyung, Seungcheol hyung, Sejin hyung and me are at the park. Trying to decorate a corner with a romantic vibe. My siblings will bring her here at 5 pm, we still have 4 hours. Junie hyung with Sejin hyung is placing the table and chairs, Cheolie hyung is hanging the small paper latern on the tree branches. I'm giving on last touch on a heart plate that I made yesterday for today event. I made a heart plate from wood and decorated it with grass, words from small red roses and a bunch of white flowers on the side. I'll place the plate on the back of one of the chair so Lucie will see it. On top of the table will be 2 glass of wine, 4 LED candles, our dinner and a vase for the bouquet red roses that I'll give to her later.

 On top of the table will be 2 glass of wine, 4 LED candles, our dinner and a vase for the bouquet red roses that I'll give to her later

I already bought our engagement rings at Paris after our parents gave their blessing

I already bought our engagement rings at Paris after our parents gave their blessing. Her ring is a thin rose gold ring with many diamonds. Mine is a simple rose gold ring. Our name are engraved on the inside. I hope that she'll say yes, I'm nervous. I never be this nervous ever since my first stage as idol.

 I never be this nervous ever since my first stage as idol

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3rd Person POV

[play the  media up there]

I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

Taehyung finish the song. "Lucie Pierre.." He look into Lucie's eyes and smile at her. "My eyes are eager to see you every day. My ears are eager to listen to your voices. My lips are eager to kiss you, always. My dreams in night are eager to welcome you. Before I met you, I never knew what it's like to smile for no reason. You're unique. You're caring. You're the best. You're the one that make me who I am today, the one that help me to get up when I'm in the darkness." He give her the bouquet from his back, smile and kneel down. Keep looking into her eyes, "I fall in love with you every time I look into your beautiful eyes. I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow. I miss you when I'm not with you. All I can do is thinking about you. When I think about you, I just want to be with you. And when I'm with you, it's like all of my dreams have come true. You're amazing, the most definitely precious of all precious things. Growing old along with you is the best thing that I ever think of." I take a deep breath, "Will you spend the rest of your life with me, Lucie Pierre? Ma chérie?" Taehyung grab the ring box and open it, holding it to her.

Lucie is crying and chuckling a little, "since when you're cheesy, minou?" Taehyung chuckle and wink at her, "ever since I met you and love you." Lucie wipe her tears and nod her head, "I"ll Tae, I want to grow old with you too." Taehyung stand up, take her left hand and slide the engagement ring on her ring finger. After that he kiss her hand and rub it slightly, "come on. We need to eat dinner." As he said that, all of his siblings run to them and tackling them into a hug. Sejin is walking slowly, he hug Taehyung after all of his family and give Lucie a hand shake. After the others left, Taehyung and Lucie start eating their dinner, didn't care about some people that record the moment of Taehyung proposing to Lucie. They enjoying the night together, it's a beautiful and memorable night.

Yoongi's POV

I saw Tae's proposing moment, right from the start. Actually I just want to take a quick walk at the park, but I saw Tae's from far when he's still with some people. And Sejin hyung. I don't know that Sejin hyung still keep on contact with Tae, but I should've guess it. They're close like sibling before. After the proposing moment done, I walk to a dark corner at the park. Sit on a bench and cry. I really don't have any chance. But it's okay, he's happy. I can't let him know about my feeling or he'll feel bad to me, he's that kind. Why did I ignore him before, I truly regret it.

~ tbc