15 - The Truth

- 6 months after Taehyung left BTS -

3rd Person POV

Choi Hun Ki, Choi Do Hyun, Choi Chin Hwa and Kim Man Shik is now sitting at the front row of the conference hall. Today they'll introduce 2 of their heir to the world, Choi Si Won and Kim Tae Hyung. Siwon just finished his contract as idol 3 months ago and move to Le Havre to learn more about family business with Taehyung. Siwon and Taehyung is in another room, they'll go in after their elders said their name to the press and their business partners. Do Hyun also prepare a buffet for their business partners so they can chat and eat dinner after the press conference finish later.

"Good afternoon everyone. Today I want to say a few things." All of their head turn to Choi Do Hyun and the hall become silent. "First I want to say thank you to my father Choi Hun Ki, my cousin Cho Chin Hwa and my brother in-law Kim Man Shik that work together to manage our family business. And thank you to all of our staffs that always work their best for our company. I also want to say thank you to all of our business partners that I can't said one by one, thank you for trusting us. Also thank you for all of the press that come tonight." Do Hyun take a deep breathe before continue, "Tonight, Choi enterprise will officially introduce 2 of our heirs. Let's welcome Choi Si Won and Kim Tae Hyung!"

Choi Si Won and Kim Tae Hyung walk in, they bow 90 degress to Choi Do Hyun then turn their bodies and bow 90 degrees to the others. "Good afternoon, my name is Choi Si Won or Andrew Choi. It's a pleasure to be here today." "Good afternoon, I'm Kim Tae Hyung or Joseph Kim. It's a pleasure to be here." After that they stand beside Choi Do Hyun.  People clapped their hands, the press continue taking pictures.

  People clapped their hands, the press continue taking pictures

[Siwon and taehyung use a suit vest, Taehyung wear a necktie with the same color as his suit]

"I, Choi Si Won, as the eldest grandson of Choi family, the heir of Choi enterprise, would like to tell you the reason why our family didn't reveal our identity until now. The 1st reason is for safety purpose. Even if we have bodyguards, we can't predict the future. The 2nd is to pursue our dreams. Choi Hun Ki, our grandfather, is so kind. He let his grandchilds to pursue their dreams first before we need to comeback and help manage the family business. Thank you grandfather." Siwon and Taehyung bow 90 degrees to Choi Hun Ki. "The 3rd and last reason is because grandfather want us to be treated like other person and have friends. Not someone that get close to use because of our family background. Our family never spoil us, we always need to study hard and work hard if we want something. Both of us are former idol at South Korea, I'm ex member of Super Junior. As for me, I already told my company and member about my family background since I help to manage the family business while working as Idol. And they're okay with it as long as it didn't distrub my schedule as idol and I can manage my time."

Tae Hyung shift to the mic, "As for me, I'm ex member of BTS. I only told my boss, Bang PD-nim and my main manager, Sejin. I didn't want my member, other staff at the company or my fans thinks that I'm a spoiled brat or something." Siwon shift back to the mic, "To end our speech, we would like to deeply apologize to all of our friends and fans that we never tell you the truth." Siwon and Taehyung talk together, "Sorry and love you." Then bow 90 degrees.

Everyone start clapping again.

"Today.. I want to officially inform all of you that Choi Si Won and Kim Tae Hyung will officially start working at our company from tomorrow. They still need to learn much, so please help and guide them during their journey. Thank you." Choi Do Hyun bow 90 degrees.

"We promise that we won't let you down. Thank your for the opportunity that've been give to us. We'll make you proud help the business to grow more from now on." Taehyung talk to the mic and smile before bowing again.

"Thank you Mr. Jaxon Choi, Mr. Andrew Choi and Mr. Joseph Kim. And now, it's time for the question." The MC take over the press conference skillfully.

~ tbc