33 - Bang PD

3rd Person POV

BTS got a lot of hate after people learn the truth about how they're actually just a bunch of bully person, not a loving person as how they're on camera. Bang PD gave them a month off, the higher up want to give them another chance as they think that the member will learn their lesson this time and behave. After the month off, BTS will have to start practice again. But all of their schedule if clear for another month.

When BTS come back to the company, they keep lowered their head until they arrived at their practice room as everyone glared at them or gave them a disgusted face. Some talk behind their back and some even spat a few harsh words to them. They know that the whole country will do the same to them, but they still hope that some people still love them. They haven't check their phone during their off days. Sejin already send the company a resign letter a few days after Yoongi left the company. He can't take it anymore and he know that he can't act happy and nothing wrong in front of the boys like before. This lead to Hobeom become their main manager.

Even their brother group, TxT act different. They still respect them, but they notice that they're trying to avoid them or leave fast from their talk. Especially Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu who's been quite cold to them since the start, now they become even colder to BTS. They still confuse as why this three person act cold to them, but they always shrugged it off. They also just keep silent or smile to the other staffs and trainees.

Some staffs and trainees left Big Hit as soon as the words from the press conference are out but some stay because of the contract, Bang PD and TxT. They want to protect TxT from BTS and some of them are thankful to Bang PD that offer them work when they're jobless before. No one in the company is on BTS side anymore. The managers are still with BTS, but they make it clear that they won't joke or chat around with them anymore.

It's also not good for Bang PD. He's so stress because he need to do many paper works and handle many rumours. It get even harder when one of his best staff, Sejin, left the company. Many people stick papers at the outside of the building and it didn't leave the news for a few days. The stocks market turn low and some shareholders leave the company.

After 2 months without schedule, BTS active again. But not many people called them. They still got a few radio call and music show. Some fans start to boo-ing at them when they performing. Other artists just nod their head when they meet, some smile and pat their shoulders but some mocking them. TxT always tell the media that they didn't know since they didn't interact that much with BTS, they schedule seldom match and their practice room is on a different floor. TxT told the media how devasted they're when they learn that Yoongi left the company, Yoongi is a great composer and Big Hit lose it.

The remaining member of BTS can't help but scoffed at their little brother's words. Sure they regret their action to Yoongi and they regret it when they learnt that the mysterious friend of Yoongi is actually Taehyung. But they get mad again when they're thinking how Yoongi didn't tell them about Taehyung and how now Yoongi is on Taehyung good side. They're jealous. But they can't tell anyone since no one is on their side anymore. Even their family mad at them for a few weeks so they come back to the dorm as they didn't find it comfortable at home.

Bang PD told Hobeom to keep a close eyes on the remaining member. BTS just have 2 manager now, Hobeom and Jigaemae. Hyunsoo is with TxT but will help BTS when needed. The company increase their security around the building and for BTS. There's something that Bang PD didn't tell anyone, it's the higher up decision. Something that.. Bang PD didn't want to do but he need to agree and follow the higher up decision. For now, all he can do it trying to save the company.

~ tbc