1 - The Usual

3rd person POV

BTS just finished their schedule for today and already doing their own things. Jin cooking dinner, Yoongi taking a nap on the couch, Hoseok watching the others playing game, Namjoon at dining table talking with Jin, Jimin playing with Jungkook and Taehyung taking a shower. A few minutes later, the dinner is ready. Soon Taehyung walk downstairs, but stop when he heard the member talking about something. Something about him.

"Taehyung voice is so annoying! Like.. How he asks us to play with him, watch movie, or anything." The others nod at Hoseok words. "How can he always have energy even when we have a hectic schedule? It's annoying that we can't take a rest." Jin sigh. "I don't like how he's so clingy and calls me 'Kookie'! Disgusting!" The maknae pout, Jimin pat his shoulder. "Why can't he just leave already?" Said Jimin. "The contract." Namjoon answer and continue eating.

Taehyung sigh and walk back to his room. "It's okay Taehyung.. You can do it.. It's nothing new, it's just like the usual. You'll sneak out when they're back to their rooms." He whisper to himself as he slid down beside his bed.

30 minutes later Taehyung heard the member footsteps and the sound of doors being opened and closed. After waiting 5 more minutes, he got up and sneaking towards the front door. This already become a routine for the young boy. "Just keep on smiling Tae and act as if you're happy and didn't know that they hate you. Don't become a burden and nuicanse to the others." He keep on replaying these words in his mind.

He quickly walk to the nearest convenience store and bought his dinner and breakfast for tomorrow. After he finished warming up the foods, he walk to his favorite park and sit there to eat. It's a hidden park. A small park with a fish pond, waterfall, flowers, trees and some picnic tables. Not many people know this place since it's hidden between tall buildings.

Taehyung's POV

I'm eating when suddenly I recieve a call, it's from my hyung. He rarely call me since he's also busy. I quickly grab my phone and answer the call. We talked for 10 minutes, he's at America right now for his schedule. I miss my family. "Just 2 more years.." I whisper and continue eating.

~ tbc