39 - Reunion

3rd Person POV

10 years after BTS disbanding, a man send e-mail to 6 other male. It's a reunion invitation for Kim Seok Jin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. They'll meet up at one of Choi family private resorts at Busan in a month. The man, Kim Taehyung, didn't know if they'll show up or not. He think that maybe just Jin and Yoongi will show up since he still keep on contact with them.

Taehyung fly from London to Busan a week before the reunion date. In the e-mail he state that they can bring their companion too so they can catch up. He bring Lucie, Louis and his 9 years old twins son, Kim Yeong Hyeon or Darell Kim and Kim Yeong Sik or Darren Kim. He also contact Dong Min to help manage the resorts for this event.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On the day of the reunion, Jin come first at 8 am. He bring his wife, Go Ha Eun, and their 6 years old daughter, Kim Hae Won. Around 9 am, Yoongi come with Noe and their adopted 8 years old son, Allister Min. Taehyung and his family welcome them with an open arms and show them their rooms. Jin and Yoongi got the same room type, a queen room and a single room for the child across from it. They got a view of the sea since their room is on the 2nd floor. Taehyung room is on the 3rd floor. A master suit bedroom that have a queen size bed and double bed bedroom beside it for the childs.

After lunch, Namjoon arrived with his wife, Shin Ji Yoo , and 5 years old son, Kim In Su, and 2 years old daugther, Kim Mi Sun. He met Hoseok at the front gate of the resorts and decided to come in together. Hoseok bring his husband, Geum Dae Ho, and theirs adopted 3 years old daughter, Jung Hei Ran. Taehyung gave Hoseok a room like Jin and Yoongi while Namjoon got a queen room with double bed room for the childs.

The last to arrived are Jimin, Jungkook and their adopted 5 years old twins son, Park Chung Hee and daughter, Park Sun Hee. They arrived when it's afternoon tea time. Taehyung gave them the same room as Namjoon. By this time, every childs are already in the pool playing together except for the younger ones. The parents are talking and snacking at the dining room, some of them sit at the pool chairs.

Things are quite awkward at first, but Taehyung manage to break the ice. All of their wifes and husbands already know about their past, so they also help to break the ice. After dinner, all ex member of BTS gather around the pool talk about their past. Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook ask for forgiveness to Taehyung and Yoongi. Namjoon also said sorry to Jin for leaving him alone before.

Taehyung lead them to the pool bar. That night, they drink and reminisce about the happy past. Taehyung video call Sejin to show him the member and talk about anything. They even message Bang PD to make an appointment to have video call tomorrow morning. They end the first night wasted in the living room. Wasted, but happy and smiling.

Even until the end of the reunion, no one know that Taehyung is the one that help them to stand up with their own feet again when they fell deep. They didn't know how much Taehyung love them and how much an angel he is, except for Yoongi. They're thankfull for Taehyung to gather them again after all of this years. They have a photo group, make a group chat and promise that this time nothing can break their family again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BTS Kids