Family Business & Background

Choi Family

Choi family is a big family that own several business such as fine dining restaurants, buffet restaurants, family restaurants, luxury resorts, spa resorts, airport hotels, business hotels, homestays, motels, high end hotels, conference and convention centres, high end bars, live music bars, hospitals, apartments, high end apartments and entertainment companies.

They're fully Korean that move their main house to France after their business got bigger a few years ago.
Their business spread across the world such as at South Korea, Japan, USA, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Hawai, Indonesia, China, French Polynesia, Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, and many more.

Choi family have a main family and a branch family.
The main family manage the Choi enterprise, restaurants, bars, and conference and convention centers. The branch family manage the motels, homestays, hotels and resorts. The one that manage the entertainment companies, apartments and hospitals is their cousin family, Kim family.

Everyone know their family, but no one know the grandchilds since they'll be introduced to the world when they start helping full time at the family business. It's for everyone safety. 

They can do whatever they want but they need to study so they'll be ready to help the family business in case of an emergency. Even if they can do whatever they want, they need to help family business once they turn 30. Somehow, the oldest grandchild can made his parents and grandparents to let him do his dream until now. Well, he's doing his dream while helping the family business. And he proved them that he can manage, that's why the elders let him.

This family start with a small simple family that lived at Ulsan. They start their business with a small restaurant, it's a family restaurant that have been run for generations.

Choi Hun Ki, the former Choi head family, has a good business sense and always dream big to spread the business. He open a branch restaurant when he's still in university. After he saw that the profit is good, he open another restaurant, but it's at Daegu. He work hard with the help of his younger brother, Choi Tae Il. Tae Il always support his hyung and he's the one that suggest to try open a homestay. Their first homestay is at Daegu, Tae Il is the one that manage it while Hun Ki manage the restaurant. After 3 years at Daegu, Hun Ki get married with his girlfriend since university, Jeon Seo Yeon.

After married, Hun Ki and Seo Yeon moved to Seoul and open another branch of their restaurant. Tae Il stay at Daegu to help manage their restaurants and homestay. 2 years later, Tae Il open another homestay after getting approvement from his hyung. This year Tae Il met a girl that work at their homestay, Lee Eun Kyung. At this moment, the family business already start rising, especially their restaurants.

2 years later, Tae Il married with Eun Kyung and moved to Busan. They open a motel and restaurant here, it's small but offer good service, good price and good place. Hun Ki start to open a small bar with live music at Seoul by the end of this year. Hun Ki also already open one more branch of their restaurant and homestay at Seoul.

Since their business start growing, Hun Ki decided to make a small company. So they can have some people to help manage their business. After opening the company, Seo Yeon gave birth to a baby boy named Choi Do hyun. Eun Kyung gave birth to a baby boy named Choi Chin Hwa 3 years later. 2 years after Choi Chin Hwa, Se Yeon gave birth to a baby girl, Choi Eun Jung.

When Eun Jung born, their family business already growing bigger than before. They have 15 restaurants, 5 live music bars, 10 homestays, 5 motels and the company moved to a bigger building. 1 year later, Hun Ki and Tae Il then decided to open a hotel, not just motel. So their first hotel is at Busan since Tae Il is good at managing business like that.

Hun Ki build a big house for his family at Ansan. There, he hire Co Yo Seop as his head butler and a few maids and 1 chef to help Seo Yeon at home.

A few years past, Choi Hun Ki now have a big family. His son, Choi Do Hyun married to Boo Hyo Sonn and have Choi Si Won, Choi Ha Rin, Choi Seung Cheol and Choi Yeon Jun. His daughter, Choi Eun Jung married to Kim Man Shik and have Kim Jun Myeon, Kim Tae Hyung and Kim Soo Min. His nephew, Choi Chin Hwa married to Ahn Hei Ran and have Choi Han Sol, Choi Soo Bin, Choi Beom Gyu and Choi So Young.

Choi Hun Ki never force married his son and daughter, but because of the married the family business got merged at getting bigger and bigger. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kim Family

Kim family is a cousin of Choi family and Byun family. Their only son, Kim Man Shik married with Choi Eun Jung, the only daughter of Choi family and after that their business merge together (they're not married because of business purpose, they love each other).

Kim family own several hospitals around South Korea, their main hospital is at Daegu. After merged with Choi family, Choi Hun Ki let his son-in-law to manage their hospitals since it's their family business. 3 years after married, Eun Jung gave birth to a son named Kim Jun Myeon. 4 years later born their 2nd son, Kim Tae Hyung. When it's 2002, born their only daughter named Kim Soo Min.

They follow Choi family to France when Tae Hyung is 8th years old, they left their mansion at Daegu to their caretaker. While Choi Hun Ki decided to build the main family mansion at Le Havre, Kim Man Shik decided to build Kim family main house at Paris. All Choi big family grandchilds live at Le Havre until high school, where they can decided where they want to by themselves.

Kim Jun Myeon decided to stay at his birthplace, Seoul, in an apartment alone while Kim Tae Hyung also decided to stay at his birthplace, Daegu, at their old mansion. Kim Man Shik sent Cho Dong Min as his sons butler also Dupont twins, Jules and Louis, as their personal driver, bodyguard and assistant since he'll be at the other side of the world. While her brothers chose to come back to South Korea, Kim Soo Min decided to go to Paris to stay with her parents.

After Jun Myeon and Tae Hyung said that they want to become an idol, Man Shik decided to try open an entertainment company at Paris. He want to understand his sons passion. The entertainment company turn out to be successful and now already have branch in France, UK and USA.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Byun Family

Byun family is a cousin of Kim family. Their mistress, Kim Ji Ah, is the littler sister of Kim Man Shik. Even if Byun family is not part of Choi family, but Choi family treat them like their own (just didn't give them the family business).

Byun family have their own company. They have several travel agencies, private security and military company. For now, Byun Chung Ho is the CEO of their travel agencies while the eldest son, Byun Si Woo, is the CEO of the private security and military company. Soon, Baekhyun will be the CEO of their travel agencies. Their main company is at Seoul and their main house is at Brighton. They also still have their mansion at Icheon. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Siwon = The CEO of Choi Enterprise

Ha Rin = The CEO of Choi Restaurants

Seung Cheol = The CEO of Choi Bars

Yeonjun = The CEO of Choi Conferece and Convention Centers

Jun Myeon = The CEO of Choi Apartments

Taehyung = The CEO of Kim Entertainments / Céleste Musica (CM) Ent.

Soo Min = The CEO of Kim Hospitals

Hansol = The COO of Choi Enterprise

Soobin = The CEO of Choi Hotels & Resorts

Beomgyu = The CEO of Choi Motels and Homestays

So Young = The COO of Kim Hospitals

Baekhyun= The CEO of Byun Enterprise