10 - Good Bye

Taehyung's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin. However, we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you're seated.
In a few moments, the flight attendants will be passing around the cabin to offer you hot or cold drinks, as well as breakfast. Alcoholic drinks are also available with our compliments. Also, we will be showing you our video presentation. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight. Thank you."

This is it... I'll fly for around 14 hours to go home. The only ones that know about my family are Sejin hyung and Bang PD-nim. Everyone thinks that my whole family stay at Daegu. I didn't have a plan to tell my members about it, especially now that our relationship is like this. They'll know the truth soon.

I take out my Nintendo Switch and start playing until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I take off my headphones and turn my head, the attendant asks me for my choice of foods and beverages. After she gave it to me, she left. Did I tell you that I chose to sit at Kosmo suite 2.0? Well, now you know. I don't want someone to notice me and share it online. I don't want my members to know where I am. Oh, and did you know that I actually can handle alcohol pretty well? No one knows this but my alcohol tolerance is pretty high actually.

 Oh, and did you know that I actually can handle alcohol pretty well? No one knows this but my alcohol tolerance is pretty high actually

I eat while watching movies which I finished in 30 minutes. I continue watching while waiting for the attendant to come and take my eating utensils. Then I make myself comfy and try to enjoy the movie without sleeping. I just get a little nap before Sejin hyung called me that Bang PD-nim and him already outside. Good thing that I already pack my things yesterday night. My old room at the dorm is already empty right now, I didn't even leave a single hair so it's like I never exist there.

I'm thinking about what everyone doing right now, Sejin hyung, Bang PD, my Hwarang hyung and my family. I'm so deep into my thoughts while listening to music, and soon I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few hours later, I woke up to a bottle of water on my table. The attendant must have left it here since I left a note saying I might need water when I wake up. I open the bottle and decided to check my phone. It's been a few hours, BigHit should've announced about my leave already. I scroll through my e-mail, instagram, facebook and some other social media. Bang PD sent me a copy of my resignation letter and contract via e-mail. Sejin hyung sent me a copy of the video of BigHit's press conference this morning about me leaving the group and company. I decided to order food and watch the video while eating with my tablet.

"How can I help you, sir?" An attendant came to me. "I want to order food and drink please." The attendant gave me the menu book, I took it and read it carefully for a few moments. "I want beef steak and champagne, please. Thank you." I gave her back the menu. "Please wait a minute." She bows a little and walk away to prepare my food. I wait while replying to Bang PD & Sejin hyung's e-mails. A few minutes later, the attendant came with my food and drink. "Thank you." I smile and take the food. After she left, I open my food, plug in the headphones and start watching the video while eating.

The press conference was around an hour, I already finish my food in 30 minutes. I sip my champagne while continue watching. Well, trying to read my ex-members expression. In the video, they look devasted, lost and betrayed. But I know they're actually happy that I finally left the band and the company, left from their life. I sigh when the video finished.

"They'll never change huh? What a great actors. All of them should be an actor instead of a singers." I mumble. I push the empty plate and empty glass aside, start to play a movie and trying to get myself comfy. I still have a few hours flight before I arrive home.

~ tbc