9 - Decision

3rd Person POV

It's already near the end of the contract for Taehyung. He still didn't tell anyone except for his little sister that he won't continue the idol life. The last 2 years was great. He's now best friend with Conan Gray, their collab 2 years ago was a hit. And after their MV, many people start to become aware of bullying and self harm. BTS had 2 come back, they just finish the last promotion yesterday. Whenever BTS went to California, Taehyung always try to find time to meet up with Conan.

Tomorrow, all of them will go to Bang PD-nim office to get their monthly evaluation and yearly evaluation. And after that Taehyung will talk about his contract, his contract is the first one that finish. The other member still have some more months or years. 

It's still morning, Taehyung spend it studying at his favorite cafe near the company building. The meeting will start in 2 hours. He tap his pen to the table before continue studying. Didn't notice that someone keep following him from the dorm and now keep looking at him from another table.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taehyung's POV

It's just me, bang PD-nim and Sejin hyung here. Bang PD-nim already dismissed the other member. "So.. About your contract, Taehyung. Do you want to renew it or..?" said Bang PD-nim in front of my. I lower my head, "I.. I don't want to renew it sir." I can feel Sejin hyung tense up beside me and Bang PD-nim gaze on me. "If I may know the reason?" He ask and clasp his hands on the table. "Family matter." I told him, half lie.

BAM!

"Tell Bang PD-nim the truth Taehyung." Sejin hyung growl and glare at me. Bang PD-nim raise his left eyebrow. I keep quite, Sejin hyung took the chance to explain how BTS treat me these past years I'm with them. I didn't know that I start crying until I feel a hand wipe something on my cheeks.

"Why you never told me Taehyung?" Bang PD-nim said, I can heard a disappointment in his voice. I take a deep breath, "I know you'll scold them or punish them and I don't want it. It'll make things worst, maybe. And I still love them. Even without this problem, you know that I can't renew the contract." I lift my head and give them a sad smile, "and please continue treating them like you didn't know anything, also don't tell them about my family and the reason why I left. I already bought a plane ticket for tonight. I promise I'll keep contact with PD-nim and Sejin hyung, maybe via e-mail since I'll throw my number before I left tonight."

"Okay, we'll respect your decision. It's just.. I hope you tell me about your problem sooner, maybe I can help with something." said Bang PD-nim. "You help me even without you notice. Like when I have individual schedule at USA. It help me a lot. I got a best friend." I smile and hug Bang PD-nim and Sejin hyung. "I'll pick you up and take you to the airport later Tae. You can't say not!" Sejin hyung glare. I laugh and nod my head, "thank you."

After that Bang PD-nim dismissed me, I walk to the washroom to wash my face before walk back to the dance studio

After that Bang PD-nim dismissed me, I walk to the washroom to wash my face before walk back to the dance studio. My last dance practice with them before I left. As soon as I open the door, Hobeom hyung greet me and told us to start practicing. Hoseok hyung plug his phone and we get into position. I keep on my poker face during the whole practice and give my 100%.

~ tbc