forever my always

-third pov-

"I love you so much, and I really honestly don't know to say this but, I just want to ask you. Hanta sero, will you marry me" denki asked, sero bent down and kissed him, denki opened his eyes in shock but soon closed them again, contributing to the kiss. "yes." sero said when they broke apart, but they soon kissed again. it was silent, but a good silence. "you are mine now you know that?" sero said to him, kissing his nose. "mhm. now I don't have to wait." denki replied, still holding his hand as they walked in the park. this park was much farther away. about a hours drive but, It was so beautiful. "what do you mean, love?" sero asked. "now I don't have to wait to call you my fiance." denki replied, looking back at sero.  sero smiled. "you're beautiful, you know that right?" sero said as they stopped to face each other. "well, I don't agree with you completly but, you are the only person who really makes me feel beautiful." denki said, hugging him. "thank you so much." denki said. sero was a bit shocked. he almost wanted to cry at seeing how much this meant to denki. "I would have wanted nothing more." sero simply replied hugging him back. when the let go, denki had tears in his eyes. he was really happy. "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and if I knew how to describe it I would but, I can't. I love you so much." denki said. "I love you more than anything. and you mean everything to me. never forget that,ok?" sero said. denki nodded and they kissed again. they really were all they needed. ~ big ass time skip of 3 months brought to you by all the area 51 memes I saved~ Denki walked down the isle, sero was waiting for him there. it was time. they were getting married. the vows were said as time stopped. "I do." they both said and kissed. a kiss that could never, ever be surpassed. in tears, they hugged. the odd thing is, they were still the same best friends as they had always been. no matter if it was kumi and Ki or Sero and Denki. they were each others best friend but lover. It was confusing. but then again, love is confusing.