date night

(ps. this is denki's home screen rn, even though it changes often. yes, his lock screen is him and sero.)

-flex tape pov-

-flex tape pov-

I decided to ask denki out on a date. we are going skating and then out to eat. me and denki love skating, well, all of bakusquad is eally good at it. we normally hit the skating rinks at like 4am everynight. we've been really busy lately so we haven't really been able to see them much out of school. so, we invited them as well. we  met up at the skating rink at around 9pm. me and denki didn't work on weekends so, we'd probley skate for a few hours and then eat, getting home around 2am. we all met up and put on our skates. we started doing our tricks and stuff, flexing on the noobs of the rink. bakugou was being his usual. and kirishima was so helplessly in love. well, so was Bakugou, considering he's the bottom. Mina, denki and me were talking about the thing uraraka posted about her finnaly getting with tsu. I had no Idea she even liked girls, muchless tsu. Kiri told us that uraraka had just helped todoroki and deku get together, they had huge crushes on each other, we knew that though. good for them! mina got a new boyfriend. they were friends in middle school. his name is tanoshi. but they call him shi. this is what he looks like

he's actually pretty nice, I met him once

he's actually pretty nice, I met him once. he works at a halloween store I think. he's pretty funny too. he's perfect for mina. after a while of skating we decided to hit the bar. yes, if we get caught we would go to jail but, as sober and drunk bakugou says, Fuck the police. when we got to the club, loud music was playing, the lights where off flashing different colors, everyone was drinking, dancing, kissing or stripping. The first time we went here, we all got so drunk that we were thrown out on the streets and we coulden't move. We sat down and ordered our drinks. mina and her boyfriend went off to dance and we ordered our drinks. after a few hours, we weren't even close to sober. We were dancing like crackheads and making out between drinks. Our drunkness didn't really hit us until around 4:17am. The room started to spin and we felt dizzy. it was like being on a really spinny ride after eating a lot. we at first though it was fun, like a ride with weird shapes and colors. then, basically, we wanted, no, need to get of the 'ride'. we both got that feeling, you know, when you know you're gonna be sick and there is no stopping it. we made quick eye contact and ran to the bathroom. we barely made it in time but, we got there so we could sucssesfully vomit in the toilet. after a while we felt much better. we stopped drinking because, we were still really drunk. we danced until 5:10am, when we passed out on the floor. we heard people coming so we go our drunk asses into gear and ran. th epolice patrolled who all was in the bar the next morning so we didn't want to get caught. By the time we got to kirishima and bakugou's dorm, we felt really sick again. we did throw up but, not nearly as much as last night. we were extremely hung over. Mina's boyfriend took her back to his house and Me and denki went back to our dorm. we made some ramen and flopped on the bed, turning on the tv. we turned on a hilariously serious cooking show and ate our ramen. almost as soon as we began to cuddle, we fell asleep.