back to normal

-sero pov-

we finnaly got strong enough to go back to our dorms, even though we still had bandages to wear and change. changing bandages can be hard and sexual at the same time. It's a bit weird. we are both still sore and we have nightmares every night. but when we wake up, we have each other so It's fine. we went back to school for the first time since the attack and everyone seemed at least a bit releaved. though, todoroki and deku both knew we were fine. the rest of bakusquad never shut up through all the classes we had and only got louder at lunch. though, we did too. we told them the whole story. mina was clinging to kirishima and so was bakugou. kirishima was just stuck in the middle. we even told them about todorki and deku. "I KNEW IT! ahaha! I knew it!" mina yelled, slamming down her tray. "shhh!" denki yelled, pulling her down. "don't tell them we told you! todoroki could literarly kill all of us in a minute!" he yell- whispered. mina giggled "I ship it." she whispered back. "NO HE FUCKING COULDEN'T! THAT HALF AND HALF BASTARD COULD KILL YOU GUYS BUT NOT ME! or kirishima." he quetly added, sitting down.  we ate our lunch and went back to class. at the end of the day, we still had to work. we went to hot topic and our boss was relifed. "Oh my fucking goodness! thank the lord you guys are ok! you two are the best two workers i've ever had! and you two are also my friends." she said, hugging us. she had to go though. she threw the keys down on the table and said, "you know the drill! I'll see you tommorow night boys!" she said, rushing out. again, it was a pretty normal night. first the misplaced cheerleaders buying some ear buds, then a group of scary goths, then the shy soft boys, then the weebs, then the toxics, then the e boys, then soft girls, then cult leaders, then a small girl, etc. the usual routine. i'm at least glad I could go back to our dorms and go back to normal. I mean, sure, It was cool to stay at deku's house and very generous but, nothing bets just hanging out in your dorm. yeah, deku has a dorm but, for the week we stayed at his house he stayed there with us. I guess to keep us company. our bosses girlfriend showed up "your boss said you can go off 2 hours early for some rest, considering the circumstances. so I'm covering for her covering you guys." she said politely. she had pastel pink boy cut hair, lots of peircings, wore panic! at the disco band shirts alot, wore pride stuff alot, worked day shift at clairs for peircings, she looked like a soft girl with a lot of peircings. while her girlfriend looked full goth. we thanked her and left. we were really tired. usually we take a good nap before our job, but we didn't have time because of all the make up work. (we go into work at 12am) so this was a blessing. when we got to our dorm, we got undressed and collapsed on the bed. we would have 4 hours to rest. we fell immedenty asleep. man, its good to be back to normal.