my healing might work better.

-sero pov-

I can't even put into words what I just went through. me and denki both. we had some visitors. can u guess? yea, it was bakusquad. they came in there and, I swear i'm not making this up, bakugou does care about his squad. a lot. but he really cares for kiri. or more like kiri takes care of bakugou if you know what I mean. but anyways, bakugou got into a fight with the nurse 'to leave us the fuck alone because we've been through a lot and we are gay and in love and that she was a bitch' so yeah. she wasen't homophobic she just didn't give shit. when they left the nurse said "you two are doing really, really good. better than we thought. so, you have 30 minutes to be alone and have your privacy.....but don't have sex thats weird." then she left....and locked the door. like, come on woman, how do you expect us not to fuck when you lock the boor and leave us alone for 30 minutes. eh, what she dosen't know can't hurt her. how conveinent though. me and denki made eye contact and knew exactly what we wanted. "so who's bed then?" he asked. "mine. come over here." I said. he did and soon he was standing next to my bed. I grabbed hid wrists and pulled him on top of me, wrapping my hands around his head and neck.  then, sero yet again grabbed denki's small wrists and pushed him down onto the hospital bed. they didn't really end up doing anything but making out, moaning, and sero giving denki lots of...marks on his neck. the nurse came in and they were having a normal conversation across beds. but she took one look at denki's neck and their hair. "you best be praying we don't check securety cameras in this room tonight." she said, laughing. denki blushed a dark red and sero winked at him and said "well we gave you a show." the nurse laughed. that night, deku and his mom came to pick them up. they would only live there for a few weeks. but, little did they know this tragic event would effect them forever.