different types of kisses

(short. not smut but not exactly smut. you can skip if needed)

-third pov-

denki and sero were on the couch watching a movie they had seen many times before. the tension in the air was tight and the two boys were awkwardly silent. "denki.." sero said. denki turned to face him so fast, he was suprised he didn't get whiplash. he loved sero, sero's voice, everything about him. denki tilted his head a little bit, waiting for sero to say something now that he had his attention. this only made it easer for sero to lean it and kiss him. this was a dangerous thing to do. they haden't kissed or snuggled much lately, in fear that they woulden't be able to control themselves. they had almost forgotten just how perfectly their lips fit together. denki quietly moaned, only making sero deepen the kiss. denki moaned again, only this time it was more audable. in any normal kiss, denki never moaned this much but now, this was all he wanted. and he only got more needy. he praticaly whineing and sero had a smirk on his face. he pushed denki back down on the bed. they had to seperate their lips from this and denki slightly whimpered at the loss of contact. sero noticed this so he contined to kiss him as denki let sero's hands feel denki's squirmy body. it wasen't into too long that denki asked sero to take off his shirt. their little...friendly...uh..thing didn't take an extremely long time but afterwards they were out of breath but they were still happy. it seems that was what they needed.