sickie denki

-sero pov again-

a few days after the big night out, poor denki wasn't feeling so well. I took him to the doctor (dispite him hating to go there because he hates needles and it's boring) as it turns out, denki had a fever and they think he had strep, even though his throught didn't hurt. they had to test him for it, which resulted in him screaming as they tried to shove a cotton thing down his throught. he sort of looked like he was about to cry as he pouted and moved around, crinkling the paper on the bed like crazy. as soon as the nurse left with the cotton thing to get a test, I went and sat down on the bed to hug him. we were still talking and he was casualy on my lap facing out from me while I had my arms around him. The nurse looked at us with a sort of look of discust. "ugh. gays" she muttered under her breath, but we heard her. I was mad but I guess denki was really mad. "oh shut up, slut! I least I have a man! you coulden't even date fucking pennywise if you begged!" she yelled, flipping her off and sticking his tounge out. she gasped. "I- homosexuals make me sick!" she yelled and went out of the room. a second later a new nurse with bright pink hair came in. she hardly seemed to mind. she didn't care. "uh, sir could you please get off the bed, I'm pretty sure he's contagious." she said as I got up and sat dwn in the chair. "thank you." she said. she said a lot of long words but concluded with the statement that denki had strep and he needed sleep and lots of water. and some pills she gave us. we had paid before we went in so we took the stuff thanked her and left. on our way out, we saw the same blonde nurse who was homophobic, ranting to her friend and obviously making up things about us. she scoffed and her friend, loud enough for us to hear said, omg they look gay! thats so gross! and the nurse agreed and said, yeah! homo's have no place on earth. denki took my hand and said, hey look honey, I'd come over there to run you over but you're so flat it woulden't matter. good lord. He is still the class clown. the whispered and he said again, oh, and if you're gonna be a bitch get a nose job and some better handwriting, kay? we walked out and went home. denki took a nap while I made him food. he sat in bed with me as we ate ramen. "oh come on sero! you're gonna get sick!" he said as I got closer to him. "so?" he sighed and laughed. "just please go get me and ice pack for my head so I can sleep." he said. "ok" I said, kissing his forehead and getting up. I brought it to him and he fell asleep. I sat there, watching him. he looked so peaceful, like a young child in his sleep. then again, dosen't everyone? but, there was something about him. I loved him so much. as I watched my beautiful and cute sleeping boyfriend I had the thoughts I had a lot. what if we did get married? I mean, who else would we date? I would propose to him. before I knew it i was blushing at the thought. but it was nohing compared to my face when I think more.....dirty...things. Hey! I can't help it! I'm a high school boy with the cutest and uh..hottest boyfriend ever!