Chapter 79

We're both startled when there is a knock on the door. Lizzie and Jack have arrived on time and I'm glad to leave set for a while. The small room suddenly seems too small for both of us.

"How did you sleep?" Lizzie asks and I can't help but blushing. Hero starts coughing and we both mumble something about noise outside. Jack and Lizzie exchange a look and I know that they know. Hero and I walk back to our flat and stop to get a coffee on the way. Hero's hand reaches out to take mine but I jerk it away.

"That's probably too intimate," I apologize. I feel awkward which is silly considering we had sex before and he knows me so well.

"I really want to touch you right now," he answers.

"I know but holding hands is behaving like a couple. We're not together."

"You're probably right," he says and he puts his hands in his pockets. We walk in silence for a while and I feel like a bitch.

"I don't know how to do this," I admit. "I never had a fuckbuddy." He starts laughing.

"Me neither, I guess we can make up the rules."

"You had Melany." We've reached the elevator in our building.

"Yeah... but that was different. Can we just not talk about her?" He gives me a pleading look.

"You're right, I'm sorry."

"You know, we could take a shower together," he grins.

"We really need to hurry up, Hero!"

He pushes me against the wall of the elevator and pins my hands above my head.

"I only need five minutes to make you come," he whispers in my ear and I immediately feel the effect of his words between my legs. "You can use the distraction. You'll be more relaxed." He's right about that, of course and have I ever been able to tell him no? Of course not. So to my surprise, I cave very quickly. I press my lips against his and he opens his mouth. I play with his tongue and it tastes like the coffee we had earlier. I guess I'm just done ignoring the obvious attraction between us.

"Let's go to mine," I whisper out of breath. Before entering my flat, I check if there's no one around. I don't want anyone to know about this. It just makes Hero laugh.

"They'll realize pretty soon, love. You look very much alive after an orgasm." I slap his shoulder and he gives me my favorite boyish grin. I'm pretty sure I'll think back to this moment whenever I see this grin on tv. Hero takes off his shirt and jeans and all I can do is stare at him. I mean, who wouldn't? He has been going to the gym to gain some muscles for his new role and his sixpack looks impressive. His arms and shoulders are broader and he looks more mature.

"Do you like what you see?" he laughs. I snap my mouth closed and I swallow hard.

"It's just.. you're more muscular." He doesn't respond but walks towards me.

"You know, it's not fair that I'm the only one that's naked." His finger traces my body and stops to unbutton my jeans. He takes the jeans and my panties off with one movement and impatiently takes off my shirt. "Much better." He swallows hard and his breathing is fast and superficial. We step into the shower and the hot water feels good.

"Okay, you gave me five minutes, didn't you?" he says with a hoarse voice and his hand traces down my stomach. When his fingers touch me, a wave of pleasure hits me. I moan his name and he picks up the speed. His tongue leaves my lips and moves on to my nipple. Suddenly he enters me and we start moving fast and hard. Within minutes he makes me come and he comes too.

"Told you I could make you come within five minutes," he smirks. I give him a soft push and I was my hair.

It's weird to be on set again after what we just did. I catch myself staring at him. During one scene his eyes meet mine and he can't help but smile.

"Hero, concentrate!" Sam yells. "We have too little time and too much to do!" Hero apologizes and transforms into character again. Lola, our main actress, looks up to him in awe and he gives her his cutest smile.