Chapter 5

When arriving at Soda, it's packed already. Killian scores us some drinks and we start walking around the room. Megan notices Hero in a VIP booth and asks if we can join. It's not really my scene but I don't want to be rude.

"Can you come to the bathroom with me?" Lizzie asks. I nod and she takes my hand. I gladly follow, I didn't want to be stuck in a VIP booth anyway. Megan follows us too.

"Okay.. I think I like Killian. A lot!" Lizzie's broad smile makes me laugh.

"Are you drunk?"

"No! But he's so dreamy!"

"I thought you might like Hero now actually." I smile.

"Nope. It's Killian!" Megan and I both convince her to go for it and leave to join the boys.

I haven't seen Lizzie for a while now so I assume she's with Killian. I'm having such a good time dancing with Scott. He's really hot with his slightly tanned skin, light beard and dark eyes. He goes to the gym every day so his body is amazing. He's a good dancer. I'm not sure if they would approve our little sexy dance in his culture. It's like our bodies are one. I need to ask him later where he learned to dance like this. Hero was staring at us earlier. I take a peak to the VIP booth where he and his friends were seated. Yep, still staring. I turn slightly so I'm not able to look at him anymore but I feel his eyes burning. He makes me feel so insecure. I thought I was dancing okay. Scott seems to like it anyway. Maybe it's because he talked and laughed with all the girls in our flat, except me. It shouldn't bother me but it does. I feel a tap on my shoulder and when I turn around I see Lizzie and she's crying.

"What's wrong?!" I instantly panic. I feel responsible, she's so much younger than I am.

"It's Megan. She's on top of Killian kissing him. I hate her!" She cries again. I apologize to Scott an take her to the toilets. I hug her while she cries some more.

"I don't want to stay in my flat tonight," she cries. "My room is right next to his."

"It's okay. You don't have to. You can sleep in mine. I'll take you home now."

Lizzie has to get her coat, so I'm waiting near the entrance.

"Going so soon? See, you're not the partying type." I hear a familiar voice behind me and turn around. Hero is standing there smirking.

"It's Lizzie. She was kind of into Killian but he seems a bit busy." Hero turns around and sees them trying to eat each other's face.

"That will be fun in the flat."

"Don't worry. Lizzie is staying in my room so there won't be any drama."

"You would do that for her?" He sounds surprised. "You only just met her and you're offering her a place in your small bed?"

"Yea.. she's my friend." He's still looking at me surprised.

"I never thought..." I'll never know what he thought because Lizzie interrupts us.

"Ready." She sounds so hurt. I tell Hero goodnight and turn around. I feel a firm grip on my wrist which is sending electricity through my body. I turn back around with one eyebrow popped up.

"Be careful." He whispers. "It's not safe alone outside."

"That's okay. Jack is walking us back to the dorms." He has a strange look on his face as I wave goodbye and face Jack and Lizzie. Was it confusion or did I have one too many drinks?