Chapter 9

"Hey Char!" Lizzie squeals as I walk into the kitchen. "Want to go to another club tonight? Glam has their free entrance." I think about it for a second and then agree. I did come here to have a good time.

"Yaay! So Hero is organising a little pre-party in my flat.. Will you help me get ready? I want to show Megan that I don't care." I follow her back to her room. As soon as we walk in the flat, I can see Hero. He's leaning against the door of what I presume is his bedroom. He's talking to Megan. God, she's so flirty! Smiling silly and batting her eyelashes.

"Oh Hero, Charly and I are coming to your party tonight. We will be going to Glam later as well." Lizzie completely ignores Megan and I'm so proud. I smile at Megan while following Lizzie in her room.

"You seem in a better mood," I say while looking in her closet.

"I am. Jack really helped me today. We went to the mall and I had such a nice time!" We pick a dress for Lizzie and decide to get ready in my room. She looks amazing in her little black dress. It's simple but makes her curves stand out. She uses my red lipstick and puts some mascara on. I decide on a white dress which makes my boobs look nice and has a bare back. It's longer than Lizzie's, again. All my dresses seem longer than the dresses the girls wear in this country. I decide on my red lipstick as well. I'm also wearing a pair of red heels. I will regret this, I'm sure.