Chapter 21

"What happened?" I hurry over to Killian and sit beside him.

"Not sure really," Jack says. "Hero just lost it and started breaking bottles. When Killian came back in, he tried to stop him and Hero punched him." What the hell? Who does he think he is? Using my friend as a punching bag?

"Where is Hero?" I ask.

"I think he might be in his room." I march over to his room and knock on the door. He doesn't answer and I knock and punch as hard as I can. I almost break down all the bedroom doors in the flat but he doesn't answer. I finally go back to the kitchen and help them clean Hero's mess up. Someone needs to have a word with him and since I'm older, I will.

It takes about an hour to clean everything up. Killian has a bruise on his cheek and goes to bed. Lizzie and Jack will stay in Lizzie's room just in case he needs them so I walk alone to my flat. When I enter Hero is sitting against my bedroom door. He still looks furious.

"Where the hell were you?!" He starts yelling.

"None of your fucking business. What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell back. He snatches my key out of my hand, opens my door and pushes me inside.

"Go away! Get out!" I'm as furious as he is.

"Where did you go?"

"I was just getting some air you jackass!" I hate the way my voice gets higher when I yell.

"You were outside in the dark alone? Dressed like that?!"

"I wasn't alone. I was with Killian!"

"Why are you always with that guy anyway? Are you guys dating?"

"What the fuck? That's none of your business and he's your friend you fool! Just like he is my friend. Why did you break all those bottles? Why did you punch him?" My throat is getting sore from all this yelling.

"I was just.." he struggles to find words.

"You were just being a spoiled little-" Hero pins my back against the wall, his hands wrapped firmly around my wrists. Our hands are next to my head so I can't move properly or push him aside. He looks into my eyes and I can see the fire again. Mixed with lust? And.. jealousy? Is that possible? Before I know what happens his mouth crashes onto mine. It isn't sweet like the first one but wild and demanding. He places his hands on my bum and pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, causing my little dress to slide up over my thighs. His one hand is now on my panties and his other is sliding back and forth over my bare leg. A moan escapes my mouth as he starts kissing my neck. The spot below my ear is so sensitive.

A knock in the door interrupts us. Hero drops me.

"Char? You okay?" Lizzie asks. "Stefan texted saying he heard yelling." I quickly straighten my dress and open the door.

"Hey sweety! I'm fine. Just telling Hero he shouldn't break more stuff." When I see her curious look, I realise my lips are swollen and my hair must be a mess. I look at Hero and he's breathing fast. His jeans are way too tight because of the bump in it and his cheeks are flushed.

"Yea.. sorry for thrashing the flat. I just had too much to drink." He apologizes to Lizzie and walks out. There's an awkward silence when he's gone.

"Okay.. I um might go to bed," I break the silence. Lizzie wiggles her eyebrows.

"Okaaay, sweet dreams!" There's a broad smile on her face when she leaves. I'm smiling too before I realise we kissed before and he ended up having sex with another girl. Ugh, this needs to stop. He obviously just likes the chase and he's way too young for me. Still, when I fall asleep I can't help but dream about him.