Chapter 53

None of us want to leave Bute Park but the sun is up now and everyone is starting to leave.

"We should do this again soon!" I say while packing our stuff.

"With an actual bonfire next time! That would be sweet!" Stefan says.

Hero takes my hand to walk back. I love the feeling of his back hand holding my small one. It makes me feel safe and protected which is stupid since I'm a very independent woman. Oh the things love can do to you...

We say goodbye to the others and head to my room. Hero jumps on my bed and I jump on top of him.

"I'm not tired yet," I say with a naughty smile. Hero's eyes widen immediately. I press my lips against his and he opens his mouth. My tongue plays with his. His lips are so soft against mine and he lets me take the lead. I take off his shirt and stare into his green eyes.

I start kissing his neck, I know this will drive him crazy. I kiss my way down from his neck to his stomach. A moan escapes his perfect lips.

"Woa baby, what's gotten into you?" His voice is a whisper.

My lips stop above his pants and I look up to him asking him permission.

"Are you sure?" I place a last kiss on his abs and nod while I unzip his pants. The moment I take off both his pants and his jeans he sucks in his breath. I take him in my mouth.

"Fuck," Hero swears the moment my lips lock around him. I haven't done this before so I'm not entirely sure what to do. I move up and down, my tongue sliding over him.

"Damn, if you keep this up, I'm going to come very fast." He's panting which shows me that I'm doing this right and it gives me the courage to go on. I pick up the speed and look up to him. His eyelids are half open and he looks at me between his thick lashes. His hand plays with my hair.

"I'm about to come. You need to stop now if you don't want to.. you know." I pick up the speed again and I can feel his body tense. I taste a salty substance in my mouth. This isn't so bad. I swallow.

"Fuck baby, that was amazing," he says panting.

"I hope it was okay." I'm starting to feel a bit shy now.

"It was the best I ever had." I smile at him.

"Now, let's start round two," he says and shows me a condom. "I want you naked." I go sit on top of him and he takes off my clothes. He takes my boobs in his mouth and sucks on them, hard. I moan. This feels so nice. He puts on the condom and I hover over him. He instructs me and I can feel him enter.

"I like this view, you're boobs are my favorite part." As usual, his words turn me on. I start rocking and the tension inside me builds. This position makes me feel him so much deeper. His hands are on my boobs and he squeezes gently. That's the final push I need to come and I experience a very intense orgasm. I keep rocking and Hero comes too.

I lay on top of him, panting as if I ran a marathon. Hero throws the condom in the bin and covers us with my blanket. We're silent for a while.

"I love you," his voice a silent whisper. I sit up straight to look at him. "What did you say?"

"I love you. I know it's probably too soon and you might run away screaming but I can't help it. I love you."

"I love you too. More than you know." The moment he smiles it's like the sun breaks through after a day of heavy storm. He looks so shy and young in that moment. He gives me a cute smile. "Really?"

"Yes." I place my head on his chest again and he places a kiss on my head.

"I don't want to go to class this afternoon."

"You have to but I'll make sure there's a bottle of wine and a film waiting for you when you come back," I say before falling asleep.

When I wake up Hero is gone but there is a note next to my pillow: Hi sleeping beauty, you looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up. I'll be back soon. I love you. H.

I press my face against my pillow and smile. I'm so insanely happy! After last night, moving back to Belgium isn't a certainty anymore. I don't want to leave Cardiff but I also don't want to be far from my family.

I miss Hero the entire afternoon. I'm so used to being around him all the time. I'm so silly. I never imagined that I'd care about someone this much, especially not Hero. I love him, I really do. I've worked on my film and I decide to call my dad to tell him about Hero and ask if he can come too. After the second ring he picks up the phone and asks if something is wrong. I don't call home often, we usually text so it's normal that he's worried. My dad is very surprised when I tell him about Hero but he's excited. He's never seen me with a boy before and I never told him about Tommy. Hero is more than welcome to stay with us during Easter. My grandma will probably be excited to meet him. She has been worrying that I would end up alone. It's nice to hear my dad's voice and we talk a bit. After half an hour we say our goodbyes and I promise to text him my flight details soon.

I look at my phone and frown. Hero was supposed to be back half an hour ago. I check my phone but I haven't got any texts Maybe he went back to his room? I try calling but he doesn't answer. After about ten minutes debating on it, I text. When I don't get a text back I figure he must have gone to his room to get some sleep. He must be so tired! Smiling I take the bottle of wine and some films. I'll check up on him to see if he's up for a film and I'll make him some dinner. Whistling I walk to his room and Megan answers the front door. Not the person I wanted to see.

"Oh yes, he's in his room." Her smile is oddly disturbing.

"Um thanks Meg." I walk over to Hero's door and I knock. The door immediately opens but it's not Hero opening it.

"Hi, you must be a friend of Hero's!" The very attractive, very tall strawberry blonde squeals. "I'm Melany, his girlfriend! You must be Lizzie, he has told me so much about you!"