Chapter 42

I immediately feel the tension build in my stomach. My hands go through his hair and I put my lips on his. They're so soft and full. I can feel he's getting hard and I start rocking my hips against his. He flips me over and I'm on the bed. He slowly slips my hoodie over my head. Too slowly. I want him now. I try to take it off myself.

"Shhh.. patience baby," he whispers and places a million kisses in my neck. He takes of my All Stars and jeans after. I'm in my underwear and he's still fully dressed. I reach up to take his shirt off. I want to run my hands over his abs and muscular arms. He laughs.

"You really don't have any patience. At all!"

"I love your abs. And your chest." He starts a trail of small kisses in my neck and ends between my breasts. He unsnaps my bra and kisses both of them. When he licks my nipple I moan. His trail goes further down. When he reaches my panties he looks up at me and I gasp. He looks so sexy in that exact moment. His eyes are dark and his pupils are wide. He slowly takes off my panties and kisses my most tender spot. It's as if something is exploding inside of me. No one has ever touched me like this before. I close my eyes when his fingers slide in while his tongue is taking care of my most sensitive area. I can feel that I'm very close. He stops and I whimper.

"Look at me baby, I want to see your eyes change when you come. I love knowing that I'm responsible for that look." I try to keep my eyes open but it's damn hard. He picks up the speed and I explode in a million pieces. I'm pretty sure I've left Earth. When I start to feel like myself again I notice that Hero is gently stroking my stomach.

"You're gorgeous."

"So are you," I sigh. "Wow.. that was.. amazing!"

"You sound surprised."

"It's just.. no one has ever touched me like that before." I'm blushing. I suddenly feel embarrassed despite what we just did.

"What? Are you serious? You had sex before didn't you?"

"I did. But that's all it was.. just plain old sex.. once." I put my blanket over my head and my hands over my eyes. Hero puts his head under the blanket too.

"I love that you didn't have sex with a lot of guys. And I absolutely love that I'm the first to make you come like that."

"You don't think it's weird?"

"Are you kidding me? Now I know your mine and mine only." I look at him because I think he's making fun of me but he isn't. He has a serious and possessive look in his eyes.

"Look at you going all caveman!"

"You know.. we never took that shower," he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Maybe we should." I say a lot braver than I feel and I get up. When I walk to the shower I look at him over my shoulder. He's on my bed, naked and it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I can tell he's a bit shocked by my act of bravery but he quickly recovers and follows me inside the tiny bathroom and shower. He gets in behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Can I wash your hair?" I nod. He gently rubs in some shampoo and washes my hair. I turn around to face him. He kisses me and it's fast and demanding. Caveman Hero is back. He gently presses me against the wall and looks into my eyes to ask permission.

"It's fine. I have been on birth control for years so it's okay for this one time." My voice sounds lower and hoarse. Hero enters me and we immediately find a rhythm that works for both of us. My hands are on his shoulders and I feel the muscles in his arms tense. He's very close and so am I. I can feel him come and he picks up the speed to make me come too.

"Ohh.. Hero.." His name is the last thing on my lips before I explode for the second time that night.