I narrow my eyes confused and try to remember. I think it makes sense considering the fact that I am in so much pain and I can't feel Destiny but then it hits me.

Destiny and Libby!

I try to sit up again, I try to put all my strength but once more I fail! I let out a loud cry I didn't know I could and I stop breathing for some seconds.

"Easy Diana! Please! Calm down! Everything is alright! No one got hurt! You need time to recover, do not pressure yourself!" Robert says in hurry and I groan not being able to even nod.

"Dest..." I whisper failing to say Destiny's name but fortunately he understands me and smiles calmly.

"Your wolf is fine, she is just too weak but she is alive! And also the kid is safe and sound but too scared. You are very lucky my child! I am glad you are alive otherwise... Our 'heart' would be dead with you..." he continues and I close my eyes realizing everything.

Now it is obvious!

They know, my tattoo, Hunt and Land told them...

No! Shit! Damn it!

This means he also knows. The asshole!

Why me?

Why on earth did this have to happen?

"My child do you listen to me? I know you are in pain but it is going to be over soon! You have a great resistance to the pain, it's something too rare and also your blood's pressure gets back to normal more quickly than I had imagined so this means that in some hours from now it will be gone for good! You have passed through it again, right?" he asks me and I open my eyes again slowly.

"Yeah..." I manage to say in a low tone and he nods smiling warmly.

"This explains how you are dealing with such a strong pain so well. It won't last for too long, try to be patient! Okay?" he asks me and I groan in agreement.

"Also... I read your file and talked with your doctor back to England, I know that you have been shot with silver bullet about one year ago and you had been cut with silver knife five years ago and I am aware of the side effects but I would like you to tell me more with every single detail after you get better and be in condition to talk. Alright?" he continues.

"Alright..."I whisper and sigh careful not to move and challenge the pain more.

Shit! I am fucked! I knew it!

At least he seems not to know about Gray's death and the fact that I was in a coma... Nikki, my doctor and one of my closest friends back at the pack knows everything and I had made her promise me that she wouldn't say a thing about it to anyone in any case. Well, I know I am putting her in danger like this but the last thing I know is this asshole to know and I am grateful that Nikki is on my side in this. I am sure she told him everything except from this!

"Would you like to see your brother my child? He hasn't left the hospital since they told him everything last night..." Robert says smiling and I smile weakly.

"Um... Yeah, does he..."

"He doesn't know about you and... Daniel yet. He just knows who you are." He cuts me off reading my thoughts and I sigh relieved.

That's good.

"Diana... One last thing." He says standing up and leaning closer to me.

"You have no idea how happy I am you are back to where you belong! Whatever you need just tell me at any time, I am here for you!" he whispers, kisses the top of my head and turns to get out of the room leaving me speechless.