"Aiden... You mean my brother but I need you Gray! I missed you, I don't want to go, keep me here! I LOVE YOU!" I say through my sobs now and fall on my knees curled like a ball as pain consumes my body.

I can't do this, I can't go back, I don't want to!

All I want is to stay with him and never leave his side again.

"Diana... My Diana, my special love, my greatest love and biggest weakness... I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING! I would love to be with you again but not now my queen, it is not the right time yet! There are things you need to do and you may don't see me but I am always on your side, I won't leave you alone, I promise! I want you to find happiness, you deserve it, find true love Diana and open your heart! There is someone out there dying for you, try to be happy again..." he replies and I lift my head up opening my eyes to find him kneeled some inches away from me.

My eyes are locked on his and I stop breathing, the pain I was feeling until a while ago faints but it doesn't leave me completely and I still can't move.

I missed his eyes, I missed being so close to him, I missed his touch, I...

"I can't touch you my love, not now... I want you to be strong, our time is over and I can't stay with you for more. Once you wake up I need you to be patient, strong and do never forget what I just told you! You will be in pain for some time but it will be over too soon... Okay?" he continues and leans even closer to me with our heads being away from each other's only two inches.

"Please Gray... Do not leave me again! I can't live without you, I love you!" I beg him crying with the pain increasing again.

"You will have the one you need baby... And me... I love you too my queen!" he whispers smiling emotionally and starts fainting in front of me.

"No Gray!"

"Take care my Diana!" he whispers again and disappears leaving me completely alone.

"NO!" I scream trying to get up and find him but a sharp wave of pain hits me all over my body and I curl again like a ball crying.

What on earth is happening to me?

I do my best to open my eyes and surpass my pain so I tighten my teeth.

God! I feel like dying, why am I not dead?

Shit!

Did a train hit me? Why does it hurt everywhere?

I finally open my eyes with great difficulty and I groan from the pain that now gets even worse, I want to scream but I can't and my vision...

It is so blurred!

"Welcome back to life my child!" a familiar male's voice tells me and I blink my eyes in a try to see better.

I do my best to ignore the pain and concentrate on my vision and after some seconds I finally manage to see and find next to me...

Doctor Robert?!

And where am I? What happened and Destiny...

No! Where is she?

I try to call her some times but she doesn't reply! I feel my heart breaking as the agony suddenly makes its appearance and I try to move and speak but I can't! Instead of it I let out a painful groan and tears start falling again from my eyes.

What happened to me?

"Diana calm down! I am here to tell you everything. You were shot last night! Do you remember anything? It was wolfsbane." He says sitting on the bed some inches away from me with a nervous expression.