FOUR

"Thanks again for letting me borrow your software," Jeongguk says sweetly as he plops himself down on Yoongi's comfy swivel chair.

Yoongi has been Jeongguk's first friend when he came to university although it hadn't really been his choice. Jeongguk has stuck to Yoongi for all of his first week, too scared to talk to anyone else. He had completely seen past Yoongi's cold attitude, something that took Yoongi very much by surprise. They have quickly grown very close.

"Not like I really had a choice, you would've just whined until I gave in."

"True." Jeongguk laughs, doing little spins in the chair. "So, how have you been hyung? We never talk."

"We talk all the time, what do you mean?" Yoongi asks in his normal mumbling habit, leaning against the desk.

"I mean we talk sure, but we hardly ever talk," Jeongguk says with a slight pout, picking at a loose thread from one of the many holes in Yoongi's worn jeans.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?"

Jeongguk sighs in exasperation, rolling his eyes at Yoongi jokingly. "It means we don't really have those good, deep talks about feelings and stuff."

"Jesus you are so gay." Yoongi laughs, making Jeongguk pout.

"I do it all the time with Joonie hyung, it's nice."

"Yeah and y'all are fucking gay."

"Well, so are you," Jeongguk attempts to reason, not enjoying being offended by his friend.

"Sure, but you and Joon are twinks." Yoongi laughs again. He enjoys teasing Jeongguk.

"Hey! That's not true! I'm a fucking dom."

"I have to laugh," Yoongi says through a big gummy smile. He pulls one of his Jordans up to rest on Jeongguk's chair, pushing it slightly.

"Whatever, you're just a big dick," Jeongguk snaps with no real malice. He is used to Yoongi's friendship and doesn't take any of his insults to heart.

"I know," Yoongi mumbles, flicking Jeongguk's hand from where it is trying braid the loose strings on his jeans. "Now tell me what's going on, all your feelings and shit."

Yoongi cares so much about his close friends and worries about them a lot, despite his rough exterior. He knows Jeongguk has been through a lot with his parents and just wants to make sure he is okay.

"How have you been?" Yoongi sounds hesitant asking the question, his eyes downcast, finger fumbling over one another. "I know how things can get, I just wanna make sure..." He doesn't finish his sentence, letting his voice trail off. Yoongi is never one for talking about serious things.

"You don't have to worry, hyung," Jeongguk says with a soft smile, grabbing Yoongi's hand. "I'm okay. Good even."

"Are you sure? I don't want you holding things all by yourself. I'm— you know— fuck! I've got you Gguk, you're aren't alone...in any of this."

Jeongguk is surprised by Yoongi's forward comment, he knows it is hard for the older to say things like that and it makes it that much more special.

"I know, hyungie. But really, I'm good," Jeongguk reassures Yoongi with a tight squeeze to his cold hand. "Been having fun with Yugyeom, sometimes other people. I'm good."

"Good. That's good."

"Yeah."

"But if anything happens—"

"Yoongi, stop it! Stop worrying about me, I'll tell you if anything happens, swear."

Yoongi sighs but nods, agreeing to hold back on his worry.

"Now let me tell you about this guy I met," Jeongguk says excitedly, bouncing a little in his seat. Yoongi just rolls his eyes, ready to listen.

"He's Hobi hyung's friend, I guess, but he is so gorgeous it's not even like okay. He is taken, but that's fine 'cause I just wanna be friends with him."

"Friends, huh?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow incredulously.

"Yes, friends!" Jeongguk giggles as he smack Yoongi's shin. "Anyways, I gave him my number today after class, but he hasn't texted."

"Maybe he thinks you're ugly," Yoongi says with a serious pout, "or maybe he has a fucking boyfriend and doesn't want your hoe ass sniffing around his butthole."

"You're so fucking weird. And besides, I gave him my number cause we're working on a project together."

"You are so trying to fuck this dude," Yoongi laughs, shoving Jeongguk's chair far enough for him to get up from his spot on the desk.

"No I am not! I have other people for fucking, even if this boy just happens to be extremely pretty."

Yoongi grabs a cold water from the mini fridge in the corner of the studio, tossing one to Jeongguk. He is about to respond with a remark about how Jeongguk is too ugly to get anyone to fuck when the younger is suddenly starts bouncing and squeeling in his chair.

"He texted!" Jeongguk yells, "Fuck!" Gripping his phone tightly, he types back a response.

(their contacts are what they are in each other's phone)

Unknown: Hi. It's Taehyung.

Unknown: Kim Taehyung from your stats class

StatsClassBoy(find out his name u dick): Hey Taehyung!!

StatsClassBoy(find out his name u dick): Glad you texted ;)

"Yup, you definitaly want to fuck him," Yoongi whispers from where he is hovering over Jeongguk's shoulder, reading the conversation.

"Shut up!"

Taehyung😊: Yeah. So when do you wanna meet up for this project?

StatsClassBoy(find out his name u dick): Anytime when youre free

StatsClassBoy(find out his name u dick): I'm free

StatsClassBoy(find out his name u dick): That is, not to say I don't have a life cause I do I do things but I'm pretty open to meeting up with you so whenever youre free Im good

"What the actual fucking hell are you doing?" Yoongi smacks the side of Jeongguk's head, laughing at what a disaster he is. "I cannot believe you actually texted him that."

"Yoongi stop, I'm panicking!"

"Gay panicking."

"Not helpful!"

Taehyung😊: ...Okay

Taehyung😊: How's Wednesday? Meet at the campus library around 2?

StatsClassBoy(find out his name u dick): Works for me!

Taehyung😊: Kay

StatsClassBoy(find out his name u dick): See you then!!

Read 6:36 PM

"Oh my god! Yoongi we're gonna meet up, this is great," Jeongguk giggles happily. "We're gonna be friends."

"Either shut up about this boy you wanna fuck or get out of my studio."  

<><><>

I know I haven't updated in over a month, I'm so sorry! I got really busy with school and it's been stressful

I should be updating more regularly though, hopefully

Expect some juicy stuff with Tae in the next chapter!

Stay healthy, stay beautiful!