PROLOGUE

>>TRIGGER WARNING abuse/violence<<

"C'mon Tae, don't be such a buzzkill," Sehun says as he pulls Taehyung back down onto the couch roughly.

"I'm just not really in the mood right now," Taehyung says, trying to stay calm despite the uneasy yet familiar feeling from his childhood. "It's late and I have an exam in the morning, let's just go to bed."

Sehun ignores Taehyung's protest, however, sloppily kissing his neck. Taehyung feels Sehun's strong arms wrap themselves around his thin frame, hands grabbing his waist a little too tight for comfort. He pulls Taehyung onto his lap, hands groping his ass, alcohol scented breathe heavy on his neck. Taehyung's nose stings with the added muggy smell of leftover smoke from some drug which clings to his clothing.

Taehyung places his hands against Sehun's firm chest, attempting to push himself away from his obviously intoxicated boyfriend. Before he can create any real distance between them, Sehun's hand finds its hold around the back of Taehyung's neck. He quickly switches their positions on the musky couch in their shared dorm. Pinning Taehyung down against the scratchy cushions with a knee digging deeply into Taehyung's thigh, his other hand still gripping his waist, holding him in place.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? We haven't had any fun yet," Sehun chuckles before continuing to suck hickies into Taehyung's skin.

"Sehun, please, get off me." Taehyung struggles against the older, trying to suppress the panicking, claustrophobic feeling rising under his skin.

Instead of responding, Sehun continues his actions, easily overpowering Taehyung's attempts to push him off. It isn't long until Taehyung can feel the hard bulge in Sehun's jeans pressing against his thigh.

"What the fuck, Sehun? Get the fuck off me!" Taehyung can't help but panic at this point. He uses all the strength he can to fight against Sehun's strong grip. His fists hit pathetically against Sehun's hard chest, having no effect. His fingers just dig deeper into Taehyung's skin.

"Quit fussing Tae, you know you want this." Sehun is laughing, the sound unnatural, disturbing. He is enjoying this, he gets off seeing Taehyung struggle against him. "Don't act all innocent now, fucking slut." Sehun spits the words at Taehyung, a dark smirk on his face as he begins grinding himself down onto the shaking boy.

"Please stop it, you're drunk! Please! Get off me!" Taehyung begs, tears streaming down his face. He tries kicking, but the older's knees on his thighs keep his legs in place. "Sehun please!"

"Jesus fuck!" Sehun yells, landing a harsh slap against Taehyung's cheek before finally pushing himself off of Taehyung's trembling body. Taehyung quickly scrambles up from the couch, arms wrapping around himself, tears still running down his now red face. "What the fuck's the matter with you? I was just trying to have a little fun." Sehun's words slurred together drunkenly. "You're so annoy-annoying, you're lucky I'm still with you. Fucking pathetic." Sehun grumbles before stumbling towards his bed on the other side of the small dorm room. Taehyung is standing against the far wall by the couch, tears falling silently, body trembling, unable to process what had just occurred.

"Oh, and d-don't try to stop me again, learn your fucking place." Sehun's voice comes muffled from where he is lying on his bed.

That had been the first time Sehun had ever been remotely violent toward Taehyung. Before that day, he had been a relatively sweet boyfriend. Sehun and Taehyung had met early on in Taehyung's sophomore year, Sehun's junior, at a party. Sehun had chased after Taehyung, trying to woo him into going on a date. Taehyung gave in a few weeks later and they had been steady ever since.