Chapter 21

** I know this is a really short chapter. I honestly didn't know what else to add without it dragging on and being more boring than it is. I don't know when I will post next as my brain is kinda blah on writing in general. Please vote and possibly comment. Also the pic of hopes dress is on the side.**

Shopping with Troy was always an event in itself. We went to multiple stores trying to find the perfect dress and we weren’t having much luck. “It needs to be perfect. I have this vision and nothing is making it a reality” He said and I simply chuckled. We did manage to get a few things for my trip to England to meet Liam’s mom and sisters, so the trip out wouldn’t be a complete waste.

We were walking along the cold  New York streets when Troy grabbed my arm, pulling me into some small shop I had never even noticed. As I looked around I realized it was full of gorgeous gowns. I reached out and touched a few before a sales woman came over to us. “Can I help you find anything?” She asked and before I could say anything  Troy popped out from behind a rack. “Yes do you have this dress over here in a 14?” he asked and the woman looked around and nodded. “Great. Can you grab it so she can try it on?” He asked and she nodded. “Yes I can, if you’d follow  me I can show you to a fitting room as I head into the back room.” She said and we followed her.

I didn’t have to wait too long before the dress was passed over the door. I let out a small gasp as I looked at it before slipping into it.  The dress was pale purple and black, and absolutely gorgeous.  It had a bit of a plunging neckline and I was certain I wasn’t going to be able to wear a bra with it. It had a black lace top attached to it  and a black sash around the waist. The skirt was sheer but there was an underwear like part that was the same colour purple as the rest of the dress. There was also black lace detail around the skirt of the dress.

I stepped out of the dressing room barefoot and heard the soft gasp that escaped Troy’s lips “You look beautiful. Pair it with a pair of black heels and a small black clutch and you’re set. We’ll take it” He said and the woman nodded. “I have the shoes and clutch already” I said and he nodded “I know. We just need the dress. Take it off and I’ll go pay for it” He said and I turned to put my normal clothes on.

We headed back to Liam’s with my dress in hand and I went to hang it up in the back of my closet. The ball wasn’t for a few more days and I wanted him to be surprised when he saw it. Part of me thought it might be too sexy for an upscale ball, but at the price it was I was sure I would get away with it easily.

I was home a few minutes before my phone buzzed, letting me know Zayn was here so we could go to rehearsals. It was our last week before winter break and we wouldn’t be back at it until after newyears. I was going to miss the kids during the time away. I had grown fond of them and I loved working with them. Part of me was wondering if maybe I should go back to school, get a teachers degree or something and maybe teach drama at one of the performing arts schools in the city.

I wasn’t too sure on the idea yet, it was just something I was playing around with in my head. I knew right now I didn’t have to work for money, but how long would Liam and I really last? I did know I wouldn’t go back to being an escort. While I had loved the job, the problems with Angela and her son made me not want to return, not to mention I doubt any agency would hire me after that.

I sat alone at dinner that night, thinking about what I wanted to do with my life. It was a daunting thought process but I was excited none the less. After I ate I grabbed my laptop and started looking at the schools in the city who had courses for teachers training, as well as the kinds of people the performing arts high schools hired as teachers.

At around 10 Liam came home and I heated up dinner for him. We talked about his day a bit, as well as mine, although I left out the going back to school part. I wanted to be one hundred percent sure it was what I wanted before talking about it.  We both went to bed early and it was a quiet night of soft kisses and warm cuddles as we both drifted off into sleep.