Chapter 25

The car ride home was silent and I wondered if I was in trouble. I smiled softly as I  got out of the car before he grabbed  me by my hair, yanking me towards the flat.  He pulled me  through the house by my hair, his fingers tangled in it as he gave me a sharp tug. I cried out, part in pain and in part because I loved it. I loved being defiant, being a bad girl only to get punished later.  He dragged me into the play room, almost throwing me into the center of the room. “Strip. Now” He growled and I  gave him a defiant smirk.  He walked up to me and grabbed my chin with his hand, his chocolate eyes burning into me. He was pissed and the thought made me shudder, knowing all the delicious things he would do to me. “Either you take off your clothes or I’ll rip them off” he growled and I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled as he stepped back. “Suit yourself” he said before grabbing my sweater and pulling it over my head roughly, tossing it aside. Next came my leggings  with fell to the floor as he pulled them down. Next came my bra and panties which he was careful with since it was his favorite pair. Once I was completely naked in front of him he grabbed me by the hair again and led me to the st Andrews cross, turning my body so I faced it as he used the cuffs attached to secure my hands and feet to it.

I  heard him walk over to the toy box and I looked over my shoulder to watch him. He pulled out a thumper, harmless enough, but I knew it was just for warm up. “You’ve been a very naughty girl” He said walking towards me. “But Li I thought you liked me naughty” I teased, probably not the best idea, but I was feeling bratty. “I like it when you’re naughty in bed, not when you disobey my orders.” He said before the thumper made contact with my bare ass. I jumped a bit, more at surprise than pain since it really didn’t hurt. The thumper came down on my ass a few more times before he stopped. “I think you like that far to much love” he said, this time his hand coming down on my ass sharply. I let out a cry that I tried desperately not to turn into a moan as his hand kneaded the cheek he had just slapped before slapping the other cheek. He repeated his actions a few more times on each cheek until I started moaning, my juices starting to run down my leg. “such a naughty girl what am I going to do with you” he said as he pulled my hair, pulling my head back and he bit down roughly on my neck. “Punish me like the bad girl I am daddy” I said in a whimper. “I think I shal” he said, his voice cruel.

I  watched as he walked over to the toy box again and pulled out one of the new toys he had bought just before coming to London. It was interesting watching him explain it to customs. He had stripped himself of his shirt and was now standing there in just his dress pants, his erection very visible through the thin fabric of his pants. I let out a soft moan as he started to walk towards me, the black whip swinging in his hand. “I think it’s time to break this in” he said before swinging it, the tip just catching the bare skin of my ass, causing me to scream. The pain mixed with pleasure as he swung again and I writhed in the restraints. I was so aroused now that I was in pain. I needed him “Daddy please” I begged, a few tears running down my face as he swung again. “You will listen next time won’t you?” He growled, swinging again “yes daddy I promise! I’ll be a good girl please!” I cried out. I heard the sound of the whip hitting the floor as he came towards me and undid the restraints.

He grabbed me by the hair again and led me naked down the hall towards the bedroom. He threw me roughly onto the bed face first and I  knew better than to move. I could hear the sound of his belt coming off followed by his zipper before his hands grabbed my hips, pulling them off the bed. He slammed into me roughly causing me to cry out. “I am going to fu*ck your tight little cu*nt. Do not cum until I say” he said in a growl as he started to thrust into me rough and hard. I screamed in pleasure at each thrust as he brought me to the edge, making me ride it for what seemed like an eternity. I felt him twitch, signaling he was close as he growled. “Cum for me slut” Was all he needed to say as I came undone, screaming his name as my orgasm shook my body. I felt him release inside me as I was still shaking from my own orgasm, his hands on my hips the only thing keeping me up now.