Chapter 3

I soon found out that the two women were hair and makeup. It took no time for Troy to go through the wrack, looking at me before looking at the dresses. He pulled out 3 and handed them to me. “Try these on, and show me each one” he said and I nodded. I tired on all three and ended up settling on a dark purple strapless gown with Swarovski crystals along the top as well as placed through the sheer over the skirt. The dress was fitted just to the hips where it flowed out softly. It was a gorgeous dress and I was in love with it. We took a break and ordered in lunch, which I was told was being provided by Liam. “well my dear I must be off to take these back to the store. I will take this tag with me, and here are your shoes” he said, handing me a pair of silver strappy heels. “Thanks so much Troy” I said with a smile and he pulled me into a hug. “I will leave you with these two lovely ladies who will get you looking even more gorgeous than you already do.” He said with a smile before leaving.   

I turned to the two woman who stood behind me and smiled. “so it looks like it’s just me and you guys” I said and they both smiled. They both had platinum blonde hair, but one looked older than the other. “Well we should introduce ourselves now that Troy is gone. I’m Lou, and this is my assistant Gemma” The older woman said in an English accent like Liams. “are you two sisters?” I asked and they both laughed. “No we met through my brother Harry who does tattoos in London.” Gemma said and I smiled. “That’s also how we met Liam. Don’t look so shocked love, he puts on a good front but once he gets to know you, you’ll see he can be a normal 22 year old boy” Lou said and I gave her a small smile. Somehow I didn’t quite believe that.

Hair and makeup took a little over an hour. I sat in one of my dining room chairs in just my bathrobe, having put on a strapless bra to go under my gown for the night. Lou decided to curl my hair to bring out the waves more. “You have simply gorgeous hair love, nice and healthy” She said and I blushed. “You can always tell someone who has never coloured their hair” she said with a giggle.  Gemma did my makeup, giving me a purple smokey eye to go with the dress, leaving my lips nude.  Once I was done the pulled me into my bathroom to have a look at their handiwork. “Wow” was all I could say. My hair fell around my shoulders in gorgeous well defined waves that I have never seen in my own hair. The makeup seemed to make my green eyes pop even more and my skin seemed to look like it was glowing. I knew makeup was useful, I used it quite a bit, but I was no where near as talented as these women.  I turned around and hugged them both with a huge smile on my face “Thank you guys I love it” I gushed and they both chuckled. “Go get dressed the car will be here in 30” Gemma said and I nodded.

Thirty minutes later I was greeted by a limo pulling up outside my building. The driver came out and around to open the door.  I watched as Liam came out, dressed in a black tux this time, and I tried my best to prevent my jaw from dropping. He looked me over and nodded, more to himself than anyone else. “You look stunning Hope” He said and I smiled at him “Thank you” I said as he took my hand gently and helped me into the car. The car ride was silent, the awkward kind. I wanted to make conversation but I had no idea what to talk about and Liam seemed busy on his tablet.

We pulled up to one of the fancier hotels in the city and Liam helped me out of the car. We were met with the flash  of cameras going off and people shouting Liams name, asking who I was.  He kept the stern look on his face as he led me into the building, ignoring the questions from the photographers outside.  I was used to the photographers as well as events like this and put on my ‘I’m too good for you’ act until we were inside. Once inside I plastered a friendly smile on my face as people came up to greet Liam. A few of the men shot me a smirk as if to tell me they knew why I was really here and I just smiled politely at them. “Liam darling!” I heard a womans voice coo and looked over to see a very attractive older woman pulling him into a hug. Liam seemed genuinely please to see her and hugged her back. “Evelyn it’s been too long” He said with a warm smile on his face. “Indeed it has. Who is this beautiful creature?” She asked looking to me. “My date for the evening, Hope. Hope this is Evelyn Chambers. Her husband worked with my father” he said and I held out my hand. “It’s very nice to meet you Mrs Chambers” I said with a smile. The woman smiled back at me and took my hand, shaking it gently.

The rest of the evening passed very uneventfully. There was a roasted chicken dinner with vegitables followed by a chocolate mouse for desert. After dinner there was a bit of dancing, in which Liam and I did not partake. Instead we walked the room, Liam keeping his hand on my lower back almost possessively.  I was introduced to many of his business partners as well as other business men who he knew but wasn’t in business with. By the end of the night I was exhausted. 

Liam helped me into the limo and sat beside me this time, resting a hand on my thigh. I tried to ignore the tingles his touch sent through my body, but my efforts were only made more difficult when he leaned in “Do you have any idea how hard it is for me not to rip that dress off of you and fuck you right here” He said, giving my thigh a squeeze and I gasped. “You stated you didn’t want sex” I said in a whisper and he chuckled. “I never said I didn’t want it. You are a very beautiful woman Hope, any man would be an idiot or very gay to not want to fuck you. I just said it wouldn’t be happening, no matter how much we both want it.” He said with a growl and I couldn’t help the soft moan that escaped my lips. “ why not?” I asked and he pulled away with a sigh. I looked into his eyes, noticing they had gone darker. “Because I have certain needs and I need to be one hundred percent certain you are willing and able to meet them.” He said.

Soon we pulled up to my building and he got out to walk me to the doors. “You and I have a dinner date set up for tomorrow evening. Be ready for 5 and dress casual, we can talk and get to know each other I suppose.” He said, giving me a chaste kiss on the cheek before walking back to the limo. I watched slightly stunned as the car pulled away before making my way into the building and up to my apartment.  I stripped off my gown and washed my face before indulging in another lavender bath, letting the bath wash away my stress and worries. After a while I started to get pruney so I got out and dressed for bed, flopping down on my bed with a sigh. Liam was confusing, and I wasn’t sure how to handle him.

** It would really mean a lot to me if you guys could vote. I've worked very hard on this story so far, more than any of my previous ones so the feedback is greatly desired. **