Chapter 27

27

I dressed in simple leggings and a baggy sweater, my hair up in a ponytail. Spending the day with Ruth was exactly what I needed, and so was the hug I got from her when I met her at her car. "Even dressed like that you are still so gorgeous. I'm jealous. " She said with a huge smile on her face. I smiled back and simply giggled. The drive to her house wasn't long , and within moments of opening the door, her two dogs and Loki were already the best of friends. "How am I going to find him doggy friends back in New York?" I said, laughing while watching the dogs play. "I am sure they have dog parks there, just take him to one" She said and I nodded.

I spent a few hours at Ruths while Liam sorted things out and got a call from him around 4 that he would be picking me up soon. Soon was an understatement as he pulled up to the house five minutes after he called. "Hello love, did you have a good day?" He asked, kissing me cheek as I got into the front seat, Loki whining in the back. " I did, your sister is really very nice" I said with a genuine smile, one he returned. "When we get back I want you to change into the dress on the bed. We are going some place fancy, and yes the chances of us being seen are good. I want to show the public, as well as those who went to the press, that I am not ashamed of you, and that we are better than they are. I won't hide because of some petty person. " he said. I nodded "Alright hun" I said, smiling softly at him.

When we got back Liam fed Loki as I went to shower and change. Once out of the shower I blow dried my hair, letting it fall in its natural loose waves. The dress he had laid out was simple, yet gorgeous. It was a V-neck floor length silver dress with spaghetti straps. It clung to my curves perfectly, emphasising them in all the right places. I put on a small diamond pendant on a thin silver chain and diamond stud earrings. My make-up was simple and classic. Black cat eye with blood red lips.

I head Liam suck in a breath as I greeted him in front of the elevator. " I knew that dress would look stunning on you. Now I wish I didn't make reservations so I could rip it off you now" He all but growled in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

The restaurant is one of the nicest ones in London. People wait months to get a reservation. "How did you get a reservation here?" I ask Liam as we are seated. He smiles at me "I know the owner" He sais, a cocky look on his face. The meal is amazing, I am not sure I have had anything quite that good in my life, and am almost sad when it's over.

We make our way home, his thump drawing circles on my hand as he drives .I walk in the door, and he slams me against the wall - lifting my skirt, fingers pushing my panties aside, driving one then two inside.

"You're wet already...you just walked in." he growls "I've been thinking about you fucking me all day" I moan . His fingers slide out of my pussy, as he steps away...turning around, walking to the hallway closet, ignoring me suddenly. My body tenses up.

I walk up behind him, reaching inside his pants, my breasts pressed against his back, fingers wrapped around his cock. Pausing, he sounds amused, "That's not going to work, ya know. "

I slide my hand out, pouting."What is wrong with me?! Why don't you want to fuck me!? Stop ignoring me!" He turns slowly. A menacing smile. In one hand, rope. "Let's try something new today? You're so fucking cute when you whine, but I'm guessing you're beautiful when you beg."

"Fuck that, I don't beg for anyone." I said "Trust me?" He asked and I just stared at him "I...guess..." And with that, he get to work. Leading me to the bedroom. Tying me spread eagle, face up on the bed. Naked. "I don't get the point of this. Why don't you just FUCK ME already?" I whine. He trails his fingertips up the inside of my thigh...smiling at me,"Because this is a lot more fucking fun, that's why." "Ughhhh! Dammit." I groan "Beg me." He says, a smirk on his lips. "Not a chance." I say. "Alright..."

And with that, he drops his head down. Kissing my nipples lightly, then my stomach, each thigh, lips hovering above my sex - his breathe a reminder of the control he has. His tongue darts out, lapping at my sweet spot, perfectly, so light I can barely stand it, hips raising off the bed I feel juices dripping down my legs. "You...bastard!" I hiss. He licks so lightly that part of me thinks my horny brain is imaging it. "I'm gonna cum!" I scream. He stops, looking up at me. "The fuck you are." He growls "What!? I need to. You're driving me crazy." I whine "That's the point. No cumming until you're begging." He says, still smirking "Oh, c'mon...what the hell are you trying to prove, you just - " His tongue begins to trace my lips , slowly. One fingertip, barely inside me. Just enough to make me want more. Thrashing. I hear him laugh as his finger slides all the way in, curling in a "come here" motion, hitting my G spot. I nearly fly off the bed, pulling at the restraints. Words nearly impossible now, "Give! Me...I...just need to, ugggggh bastard - now!" I groan "Beg me..." He says. "Nooooo!"

He begins to pump your finger in and out, a second finger joining in. Looking at me with those goddamn eyes. A mocking gaze of endearment. I turn my face away, pretending to be pissed - but loving the feeling that is building in my tummy. I hiss,"You are such an ASSHOLE!!!"

Suddenly he leans forward, fingers still buried deep inside me - his other hand, bracing himself, with my hair trapped beneath it. He did it on purpose, I can tell, so I can't lift my head and look away. Fingers pumping in and out. "Look at me, Hope. Beg." He says "Fuck you." I growl

"Not yet. Later. Beg honey, like a good girl." DAMMIT My resolve begins to melt. My mouth opens, as I feel the convulsions ready to unleash. Eyes pleading. "Yes, that's it...you'd better not cum until you beg." He growls in my ear "P...p...plea..." I whisper.

"I can't hear you. Louder." His thumb finds my sweet spot as his fingers continue to work their magic. "DAMMIT, NOOOOO!" I cry "You're so close honey. Be a girl girl, do it...beg me to cum."I feel my body start to shake, involuntarily. Shit. Yup, what a traitor you are, body.

"PleaseIneedtocumrightnowpleasejustletmecumdammityoufucker, ahhhhh!" I scram as he stops "It doesn't count if I can't understand you. I want you to know what you're doing. What I'm asking you to do." "Ughhhh, you are fucking impossible!" I whine

Pulling his fingers out suddenly, he stands up , instantly I feel empty without the pressure of his hand holding me down by my hair. "Noooooo!!!!! Come back!" I whine

"Why?" He asks, head cocked to the side "B.B.Because..." I stammer "Because why?" he asks, a smug smirk on his face. "Please. I need you to touch me like your good girl...please? Please let me cum!" I whine The smile on his face makes it all worth it. And I can see his erection growing. Suddenly, I'm even more turned on, because I know how much this is exciting him.

"Please...let me cum for you?" I beg . his fingers slide in easily again, head down, tongue on my sweet spot at the same time. The shaking begins again. I pull against the restraints, wishing I could pull his hair and pull his face closer. Instead, I push up my hips to his face. he groans, "Mmmmm...greedy aren't you?" "Yes. Yes....I...Yes...please. Please?" I beg "Not yet." He says "Ahhhh....but...I need to...PLEASE!" I beg again And suddenly, I know it's going to happen - the build up, I gasp. "Please, please may I cum? I'm begging, please!" I cry "Yes...cum for me. Good Girl." He growls and I do, my body shaking.

He wastes no time and while I am just starting to come down, he thrusts into me, hard, causing me to cry out in pleasure. This is what I wanted so badly. It doesn't take long before I cum again, followed by him, growling in my ear. "Such a fucking good girl" He growls before pulling out slowly and pulling me to him, both of us falling asleep.