Chapter 1

I walked into the high end gentlemen’s bar situated in some swanky New York neighbourhood.  I hadn’t ever been here before but Angela, my boss, had suggested it was a good place to meet potential clients. I had grown up in Toronto, leaving when I had turned 19 and moved here to pursue Broadway. That never happened. Instead I answered an ad I saw online in my desperation for a means to provide for myself for a high end escort service. Three years later and here I was, one of the most successful girls in the agency. It wasn’t always sex, sometimes rich older men just paid for us to be arm candy at some event to impress their peers, and sometimes it was younger guys with daddies money who wanted a hot girl to fuck. We were always allowed to say no, and there was never a refund if we refused sex. And the rare occasions when a girl did get hurt, well they got a visit from Joe, an ex navy seal who had a mean streak as wide as the Hudson. Angela had encouraged me to go out and find new clients, suggesting this bar as one of the places I check out. I had been with her three years and was finally allowed to take charge on the men I took.

I adjusted my black dress slightly, making sure enough of my cleavage showed, but not too much that it looked obvious as to what I was here for.  I spotted him as soon as I walked in, sitting at the bar nursing something on the rocks. He had short brown hair that had been slicked back and was sporting a bit of a beard. He looked young, but at the same time had this air of maturity about him that I just couldn’t place. He was dressed in an all black suit and I had to admit he was very attractive.

There was an open seat next to him so I made my way to it, sitting down and signaling the bartender. “Vodka Cranberry please” I said and he nodded before walking off to make my drink. I glanced sideways at the man, who had yet to look at me. “Don’t stare too hard love, it’s quite unbecoming” He said before taking a sip of his drink. I glared at him, taking note of his English accent. “Trust me, I wasn’t staring  that hard.” I said as the bartender set my drink down in front of me. “Put the lady’s drink on my tab James” he said and the bartender nodded. “I could have paid for my own drink” I said, slightly annoyed. “Yes I’m sure you could have, a woman of your means.” He said, his chocolate eyes now staring into my green ones. “What do you mean?” I asked, raising a brow. “I know one of Angela’s girls when I see one. You all have this air about you like you are too good for most men, until you find out we can pay.” He said and I smirked. “And before you ask, no I have never been with one of you girls, Angela was a close friend of my fathers. I’m Liam by the way, Liam Payne.” He said and my mouth dropped.

Liam Payne was one of the most eligible bachelors around. He had recently inherited his fathers multibillion dollar company after the man suffered from a heart attack, making him the richest and youngest CEO at only 22. “Hope” I said after I had regained my composure. “Pleasure I’m sure. So how long have you worked for Angela?” he asked, taking another sip of his drink. “Close to three years now” I said and he nodded. “You must be good if she’s sent you here so soon on your own.” He stated and I couldn’t help the smirk that formed on my lips. “You could say that” I said, taking a sip of my own drink. “well I don’t think you will have much luck tonight love. All the men in here are rather dull and boring. I can’t possibly see them being able to satisfy you.” He said, looking at me with a wicked smirk. “Well in all fairness it is my job to satisfy them” I said. “Doesn’t that get dull though? Never having your needs met?” He asked and I chuckled. “I didn’t say my needs were never met Mr Payne” And he smirked at me.

We talked for a few more hours, only having one more drink each before he stood up. “I am afraid I must be going. I have a business meeting early in the morning. I will be in touch though, I quite enjoyed your company Hope.” He said with a smirk before walking off. I sighed to myself and looked around. There weren’t many appealing men left so I decided to head back to my place for the night.

I loved my apartment. It was in a fairly good neighbourhood and I had an amazing view of the city. Most people wanted good views of the park, and while that was nice, I much rather have the view I did.  Getting paid a minimum of $2000 each night, and that was just for an hour of my company without sex, made it easy to afford a nice place. Now if you wanted what we called “the girlfriend experience” That would cost you. And those who could afford it knew it was well worth the money. We never had to do anything with the men that we weren’t comfortable with, and we always signed a contract stating that there was no sex. If there was, it was up to us and not considered “hooking” since it was always off the books. We also weren’t allowed to disclose who our clients were, which was why we were the most popular company of our kind in New York. Everyone knew you had money if you could pay to have one of Angela’s girls on your arm for a night, more if you had her on your arm for more than one in a row.

I always got asked if I felt like was being objectified, and my answer was always no. My presence may be a way to say “Hey I’m rich look at the pretty things I can buy” but the men always treated us with respect as well. I knew it wasn’t always the case with other agencies, but for ours, we only ever got the best of the best. Yes the men were cocky and arrogant, but for the night or however long they had paid to have our services for we were there’s and they always took good care of what was theirs. I had a closet full of designer clothes that I hadn’t spent a dime of my own money on. I enjoyed what I did, I got paid to look good, and to fuck even better than I looked, and I loved sex. I was one of the few girls who would have sex with most of the clients provided they weren’t too old and were decent enough looking. Some of them weren’t half bad, few were great, but I couldn’t complain. My needs were always met and I was making more than the girls who were strictly arm candy, and of course it was off the books.

I ran myself a hot bath and filled it with lavender scented bubbles before putting my hair up. It was nice to just sit in my tub, turn on the jets and relax with a glass of wine.  The jets did their work of relaxing my muscles while my mind wandered to the events of the evening. I was excited about the prospect of Liam becoming a client. The man was sexy as hell and would be one of the ones I am sure I would enjoy fucking. I pulled myself out of my thoughts before they got too bad and slipped on a tank top and underwear, sliding into bed and turning my light off.

** Please leave some feedback in the comments. I've thought about doing this for a while and U wanted to do Liam because I couldn't see this with any of the other boys. Also if you like this and want me to post more in the future please vote. Thanks :)**